2019年12月4日水曜日

Another day in Osaka~ (Pancakes, Lashes and moreXD)



It's another sunny day in Tokyo!:D I couldn't be happier!
Yesterday I had a fun day! Even though I had a terrible stomach ache, I still had fun with Hatuli and then with Lea on our Shibudate:D I'll blog about it soon^^

Today I wanna blog about Osaka still, Since I have so much to blog about from both the first and second weeks here!!!
But I'm pretty proud of myself that I blog everyday^^ I was afraid that I'll take my laptop then I would get lazy and never use it to make new posts but since we are pretty laid back with our schedule I have time to do it~

So back in Osaka we woke up one morning and decided that we want pancakes for breakfast!
So Hatuli found a place called butter something in Abeno (sound good lol) and we decided to go there.
Also he got a new lens for his camera so I have cool pics from that day^^

In the morning, Our life in Osaka~




That day I decided to give my eyes a little rest from circle lenses so I did my makeup without them~
Also my style choice was old surf style





Little braids <3

On our way to eat pancakesXD
Hatuli said I go down the stairs like I'm gonna beat someone's ass

>:[

Cool pics~


When we got to Abeno!

We took butter milk pancakes with strawberries and little brulee cubes (!)

And something called french pancakes that actually comes in a pan lol
With berries and again those creme brulee chunks *0* It was amazing

Before

After

XD

Then I wanted to check out the Abeno 109 and it was actually really cool!!!
It has stores I haven't seen in 109 anymore like Backs and Resexxxy

Hatuli annoying me while I'm looking at clothes

Eventually he got super bored and we left lol but not before I got those Diamond Lash packs half price!XDD Also this PERFECT Diamond Lash blush I haven't seen in years also half price!!!

Then we just took a walk around the place looking for cool stuff and we found this shrine


Me & Hatul


Me with my Kafitka bag from Rote Rosa

Autumn colors <33


I was wearing Hatuli's coat that dayXD

The many forms of Budha

Hatuli was taking some cool pics there too!


Then we went to the Dotobori and had our late lunch
Udon~~

And Taayaki for dessert!

Saw Ayu on the way<3 So perfect

Running man, The symbol of OsakaXD

There are 2 Donqis in Dotonbori very close to each other, One is very big mega donqi and the other one was smaller, So I went to check the smaller one since I already did some shopping at the mega one lol
This is what I got~
Eyemazing no.002
Body spray
Gatsby moving rubber
KATE gold eyeshadow 
&
1000 yen circle lenses I wanted to try lol

The Dotonbori river



Then we took some pics again





And then it started rainingT_T So we sat at the TSUTAYA Starbucks!
It's so funny that Osaka and Tokyo has like the same stuff but differentXD In Osaka a little smaller lol
Like the Tsutaya Starbucks looking down on Dotonbori like the one looking and the Shibuya crossing in Tokyo^^
It was really nice<3 I had matcha latte of course

Then we went home and I bloggedXD
The day after was our last full day in OsakaT_T

Now I'm gonna get ready, I'm already a little late cause I gave myself an extra half an hour to sleep today since I went to sleep really late last night :P
What should I weeeear
Yesterday I went for Amura style and today I kinda feel like doing Amekaji but I don't know.. Which outfit..........
Every day the same struggleXD

So I hope you all have a lovely day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. Love all the pictures... all those pancakes look so yummy >< especially with creme brulee, that sounds like heaven!!! <3

    返信削除
  2. התיק קופיף פשוט ואו
    אני גם חייב כזה (*⌒∇⌒*)
    ואני שוב רעב אחרי הבלוג שלך מה יהיה (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

    返信削除