2019年12月19日木曜日

Christmas Nails!


Hi Hi!

Right before I go to sleep~ A short post about my new nails!

So a few days ago I went to Emi's to get my nails done~ She did my nails before I went to Japan and I looooved them! So I really didn't wanna say goodbye but then this happened to me at work just when we said we'll meet and she'll do my nails so I guess this is a sign...
\
They survived for 4 weeks! And I did a LOT
Packing 568969 times, working, falling...XD And they stayed in place and didn't break and looked still great!! Just when my natural nails really got long one nail fell at work cause I tried to catch something heavyXD
Anyway, I VERY happy, Cause I used to always break my nails and it always hurt and now.. nothing!

Emi working with her trade mark of course



Beautiful

We were talking so much it took 884738 hours but it was fun so that's fine by meXD
I wanted Christmas nails but not TOO Christmasy, More like.. wintery and old school~ So I wanted white and gold and lots of ugly deco and in the end that's what we did:


I loooooooove themmmmmmmmmm
They looks like jewelsT_T Perfect and exactly what I wanted!

I saw a gal on Instagram calling her nails "Arabian night Christmas nails" and I feel this fits exactly XD

Asking Emi to take my picture with the new nails


Thank you so much Emi I love them and l'm so happy!T__T

Also showing you my outfit for that day~ It was my day off<3


Pullover...Gina
Skirt...Billabong
Bag...Takeshita dori
Shoes...NEWS
Accessories...Love Boat

And a super casual makeup I did on the bus lol

Inlove with those nails


So now I'm gonna go to sleep, I can't wait for this week to end. I've been working 12 hours shifts all weekT_T The Zara sale started and it's crazy. And today was the first day and it was ok but not 100% like I wanted (I mean in shoes sales) So I'm gonna work hard tomorrow morning~~

Good night cuties!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント: