2019年12月21日土曜日

Dinner in Azabu & Tokyo tower at night


Good evening~

Just before another week starts, I wanna make another blog post about my Tokyo trip!
I don't know how much time I'll have this week for blogging, And this weekend somehow I was busy too lol, But now I'm at home and I'm waiting for the washing machine so I have time lolol

On our first week in Tokyo, e went to a fancy dinner and a super expansive traditional style Japanese restaurant~
This was our privet room

We originally made a reservation for Hatuli's bday but they could only have us the day after
The dished were all vegan and were served by the chef


There were so many!!!!!!1 I the end I couldn't eat anymore and Hatuli had to help meXD













This was probably my favorite



Also the melon for dessert was P E R F E C T I never knew a melon can be so delicious!
I liked the experience even though I was so full I could cryXD

The restaurant was in Azabu so I we decided to take a walk since I kinda the know the erea

Being silly in the streets


I really wanted to go to Tokyo tower and we could see it from a far between the buildings, And both of us didn't have any battery on our phones but we went anywayXD

3>


cooooooooold

We finally got there and it had a small Christmas exhibition outside with a mini Tokyo tower and lights and Christmas music

XD

soon



I really love the Tokyo tower area~ Akabanebashi~Hamamatsucho it's a cute area to just walk around at day or night time cause it's quite but not too quietXD

On our way back home~

sleepy cat

Back in Shibuya

want some hot coffee?

why;-;

Having fun with our pocket camera






Then we took the last train home~ It was a really fun evening, I love just walking around and find things to do in Tokyo, Especially at night^^
I miss Tokyo so muchT_T ugh

This week it's gonna be Christmas!
I'm working tomorrow then in the evening there is a live, Then on Monday I have a day off<3 And in the evening we're gonna celebrate Christmas a little early, And on Wednesday it's my mom's bday so we'll have sinned at home<3
I hope this week will be less of a nightmare then the last one even though the Sale is still very much on, At least I'm not working double shifts....

So anyway, I hope everyone will have a nice week and a fun Christmas!
I'm gonna go hand the laundry and go to sleep~~

Good night!

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. איך אני רוצה שנטוס ביחד (。•́︿•̀。)
    לא יכול לתאר את כל הבלאגן שהיינו עושים

    返信削除