2019年12月3日火曜日

渋谷 (Gets!)



I really didT________T But that's why Hatuli shouldn't leave me alone!!!!
Today we went to Kinji, Best second hand shop I've seen in Tokyo so far.
We already bought a few things there but Hatuli saw a bad he wanted so we went there again, We live in Omote sando now so it's super close.


Well, What can I tell you.
I found such great stuff thereT_T And I haven't even show you the stuff from the previous time.

Banana baggggg how much I wanted thissssss

I feel like Suzu might have had something like that... And she was wearing it with white overalls? does anyone know what look I'm talking about?..XD

Cute overalls! :D only 1900 yen

And Hatuli & me got matching Levi's! Corduroy is perfect*0* I can't wait to wear it!

After Kinji Hatuli had to go to Shinjuku to check out some camera shops so I was shopping alone in Takeshita

I went to the Takeshita Baby Shoop and got those short to complete the set (Bought the sweatshirt 2 weeks ago) and Shoop necklace!

At one of the 390 shops they sell second hand clothes outside and it seems like no one's even looking at them but here I am XD
Also butterfly necklace & selfie light


I went to ANAP and the shop staff was so cuteT_T She said I look like Showa gyaru and I told her I AM a Showa Gyaru XDD
She was so cute!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddd
I went to Shibuya cause I was bored and I went to 109 to just sit lol and I just casually went to Spinns and bought some old egg issues lol
But really I bought the cheaper ones they had XD But it's not like there is an egg I don't want, you know?XD
Then I went to Staba in TSUTAYA and checks them out!

December 2007, Cause it's December s it's relevant XD


Kebabu chan XDD

Me & Emi

I relate.

I was really surprised it came with some stickers! The small egg in the middle of the huge egg lol
but yay!



Then Hatuli finally came and we went to eat dinner at Genki sushi and take purikura^^

Those are the egg issues I got!

Now I'm at home and I'm tired and I have a stomach ace but I wanna watch Rilakkuma;-;


Well, I guess I'll blog again in the morning^^

Good night!

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. אוקיי בלי צחוק יש לי את התיק בננה כבר מיליון שנה בוויש ליסט ואני כל פעם מתקמצן לקנות אותו ( ̄▽ ̄*)
    וכל מה שקנית מושלם כמובן!! תעלה כבר את הדברים בשבועות הקודמים!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. גם לייייי
      את הזה של קוקולולו
      זה לא של קו אנד לו אבל הוא קאוואיXD

      削除