2019年12月24日火曜日

メリクリ ! !

Merry Christmas gals and guys!


Yesterday I celebrated Christmas with my gals<3 
Even though Innu had to work and Emi was sickT_T So hopefully we'll meet next week and celebrate again more casually~~;;

We met at Noy's, And it took me years to get there cause the bussssT_T
But eventually I did and Noy had the cutest little pick Christmas tree and Christmas candies she did by herself!<3

This was my outfit~


Knit...Zara
Skirt...Billabong
Boots...Esperanza x OK
Belt...d.i.a
Accessories...off brand and random xmas decorations lol


I was so happy I also have Christmas nails to match every thing^^

With Mayu & Noy<3



We took some pics and ate dinner and also A LOT of cookies and candies and chocolate and cake and what notXD At least meXDDD
We also exchanged presents^^




This was so good*0*

Of course she did some of the ginger bread men angry

We're twins



He's bitter cause he doesn't know if he is made of the house or the house is made of him

I was also a Christmas tree~ Mayu decorated me




some pics with the adorable tree


And of couuurse we also lit Hanukkah candles~~

Some more picsss



XD




Netta the princess of darkness XD

I had great time with my gals!
I'm try to post tomorrow about the cute present they got me!^^




Now I'm gonna go to sleep I'm so exhausted;; I had a coordination day today that started at 6:30 am and finished at 16:30 pmT_T
And tomorrow I start at 6:30 againT____T Gonna take a shower and go to sleep!


I wish you all a merry Christmas, Hope you celebrate and have a great time! And also a Happy Hanukkah to all of you:DDD



Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. חתיך אש ★>d(,,・ε´-,,)⌒☆
    שמח לראות את ילדיי חוגגים ונהנים ✿

    返信削除