2019年12月8日日曜日

ただいま~

I'm home!

Or at least, In Israel~
I'm awake cause OF COURSE I am working today and soon I have to get ready, But I wanted to make a short post about our flight back to Israel.

So I must say, It was very stressful in the morning:( First of all, Our flight was at 9:00 from Narita, And the first Narita Express train was at 06:00, So we got to the airport at 07:20 only to find the longest line ever. Of course not to mention the stress of no sleep and packing, And super heavy suitcases to carry, plus 47969498 small bags lol
Then when it was finally our turn, We had to pay 100$ each for over weight!

We did prepare to this as we knew how heavy they were and also cause it's always happens in Japan lol you always buy so much, I'm lucky enough I could pack it all btw it took me like days lol
So anyway, We kept some money in the side just for that and we're very lucky that we did.
Then we were off to the next line of security check and OF COURSE they had to double check both of us lol everything happens when you're in a hurry
Then to the last line and when we finished it all it was after boarding time so we only had time to buy something at 7\11 super quick and take it with us as we HAD to go on the plane already!!
When we finally did it was kinda hard cause we had all those backpacks and bags and coats with us


But we managed to even get some sleep as we were so exhaustedT_T
Then at 12:00 or something like that, We got to Korea, And then we finally had some time to grab something to eat and to buy Hatuli a new tshirt cause he had to change the one he wore in the morning, Cause all the sweat from carrying the luggage ;O

There was this thingXD Carrying 2 babies LOL this was so funny



I also ate 2 Christmas donuts<33 Gonna miss donuts now :((



Going on the second flight from Seol to Tel Aviv


This flight was 11 hours or something like that and it actually went pretty smooth, I didn't sleep much but I looked at magazines and watched 4 movies lol
One of the movies was 'Coco' and I loved it soooooooo muchhhhhh it's so perfect I cries so many timesXDDD

Again in line. Back in Israel

Then my parent came to pick us up and we sat at there place for a while eating and drinking coffee and talking,
 Then my mom took us and our 76840339576905 bags home~
I didn't even start to unpack as I was soooooooo tired from the flights and I knew I have to wake up at 5:30 am T_T

I already miss Tokyo, I miss Shibuya and miss Hachi.
I'm gonna write a post about all that of course but for now all I have to say is thank you Japan and hope to see you again soon!

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. אני שמח שאתה סוף סוף חזרת אלינו!!
    פעם הבאה נטוס ביחד ולא נתגעגע

    返信削除