2019年12月2日月曜日

Day trip to Kyoto


Sorry for not posting at all yesterday, I was starting a post in the morning but then my battery died and I didn't have time to wait till my laptop will start againXD
Then in the evening we came home and watched a few episodes of Rilakkuma and I fell asleep on HatuliXD

So this morning I woke up.. From the sound of the rain!!!!:[[[[[[[[
But it seems like it's only be today and the rest of the week is nicer weather.
It's been super cold since we came to Tokyo but it's actually nice weather cause the sun is out<3 And that's what's important^^


Anyway! I wanted to tell you today about our day trip to Kyoto!

When we stayed in Osaka we had 2 day trips to cool places around the Osaka and one of them was Kyoto^^
It was a nice change to be in a smaller place with traditional vibes to it~

That day I wore my old-new Space Jam pullover from Spinns

Yellow eyeshadow to match Tweety!

Spinns twins

Before we went to the train station we decided to heck the funky looking supermarket near our apartment
It's called Tamade Super and it's the most colorful extra place I've seenXD
The photo's can never show you how extra it wasXDD

Everything was neon and colorful and there was funky music playing of courseXDD

Outfit pics at Tamade lolol


Pullover...Spinns Amerikamura
Skirt...Billabong
Shoes...Zara
Bag...ThankYouMart
Earrings...off brand

We bought tangerine juice<333 And it's Qoooooooooooo

Qoooooooooooooo

In the train on our way to Kyoto~
We got matching passcases at ThankYouMart XD I'm Barbapapa

3>

In Kyoto~

The river was so beautiful and everything was so beautifulT_T

beautiful sunny day
The Lighting was perfect


We went to the food market and found a place that specialize in sesame
Now we LOVE sesame

We got the black sesame icecream

And sesame balls filled with anko and also another one filed with cheeseXD We couldn't stop!
Then we also bought some stuff there t take homeXD

At the Sanrio store in the main street, Look how cute Gudetama is in his Christmas capeeeeeee

Also this Christmas Pooh san!T____T

Aaaaaah I love them!!!



Christmas Disney is the most perfect thing ever.
And I'm really surprised Pooh san is so popular here:O In Israel it's so hard to find himT_T

Of course we also ate sesame ramenXD

And here is a small sketch of me that we found

For dessert we went to a matcha place called Matcha House and got:


*0*!!

And also XDD We got those~

Looooooooooooool Hatuli's head!! And my face shapeXDDD The one I'm holding was a present by a girl that is training to be a caricature artist there and both her and the pro did our sketches XDD They knew English and asked us many questions lol this was hilarious
Also the guy knew I was gyaru so he started talking to me about itXD

Purikura of the day~


I really wish we could have the actual photosT_T But I can't seem to understand how to do that

On the way home~

This was a really fun day! I loved Kyoto!
And it was nice to get out of the big city for a change.


So now I'm gonna make me another cup of hot coffee lol I'm freezing
Then I'm gonna get ready and I really don't know what to wear since it's SO COLD

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


3 件のコメント:

  1. אני נהיה כזה רעב כל פעם שאני קורא את הפוסטים שלך ביפן אוף (-∧-;)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. אני חוזר שמן שלא תהיה מופתע אה

      削除
  2. You always look amazing!!!! And those earrings!!!! Makes me want to make a pair out of resin!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除