2019年11月30日土曜日

Nakano treasure searching

Good Morning~

Today we leave Osaka:(( I'm so sad!T_T
I miss Tokyo and I miss Shibuya but I really do love Osaka so so much. This has been a wonderful fun week with all kinds of experiences and with no doubt the next time I'm in Japan I want to be here again for a longer period!
Hatuli really really loved Osaka too and he prefers it over Tokyo which I understand, It's more his character and kind of activities and people here.
We have to leave at 10 but I packed last night and did the dished the moment I woke up lol so now I'm just having my morning coffee and blogging and talking to Mayu XD


In today's post I'm going back to one of our days in Tokyo last week.
It was one of our first days and we were still exhausted from all the traveling and everything, So we took the morning to sleep late.

It was raining as well so we felt no rush to leave early lol I hate rain
Then we got up and got ready and went to Nakano~

I did a simple make with no lashes or lenses cause I wanted to get ready quickly~
Werinf Hatuli's pullover and a PiyoKoPiyoKo hat

On the train


When we got to Nakano we where walking through the shops and in Nakano Broadway which like a heaven for me with all the 90s toys and merch



One of the first things I saw there was this sign!
I was like.. RAN CHAN???? all over the placeXD

And I swore I'm going to find at least one GALS item that day!XD Even if it takes forever

Some wtf stuff in Nakano Broadway

This is very cute though

Who are they

I don't know them


Me going through endless amount of stuff to find treasures. It's my favorite thingXD Hatuli hated me



Ok so in that shop I had a strong feeling I'm gonna find stuff so I took about 20 minutes only there lolol and it was tiny

But I found this!! 109 brand stickers from Ranzuki! I believe it's from 2004~2005?

And just when I was about to give up....
There she was!!! My Ran Pyon!<33333 So happyT_T

We had cool strawberry icecream while hanging there


And for lunch we went to eat ramen

And of course, a dessertXD

Back in Shibuya, The rain didn't stop and we didn't have umbrellas cause it was so annoying to hang around with them in Nakano

I did go check on paisen to see if he's ok

Then we ended the day in TSUTAYA Starbucks and I had my fave~ Matcha tea latte and Hatuli just fell asleep all the time so we went home right afterXD



Here are some stuff I got in Nakano!

This jacket for 390 yen! I got a black one too and I regret not taking the red one as well lol

Adorable snowminnie and snowmickey!

Winter Daisy<3

And of course the Ranzuki stickers and the Ran chan button pin:D
I remember I got something else but I don't know what lol
There are some stuff there that I regret not buying but maybe we'll go there again next week^^



So now I'm gonna get ready, we check out at 10 as I said and then we go to Shin-Osaka to catch the Shinkansen. I hope we'll find our Tokyo apartment quickly. And I'm sure it's gonna be tiny and it will never be as great as this apartment which like I said a few posts ago IS PERFECT and I love it so much and I really can't wait to stay here again


We plan to go to Shibuya in the afternoon, It seems like it's cols but sunny, The weather was perfect here in Osaka so I'm really hoping next week will have nice weather as well.

So have a lovely day everyone! See you!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo


1 件のコメント:

  1. המדבקות!!! ‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚
    ובכלל אני לא מאמין שזה השבוע האחרון שלכם, נצלו כל רגע חתיכים (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

    返信削除