2019年11月4日月曜日

4 GeorgieKajis~



Just before I go to bed I'm gonna make a small Georgiekajis post^^

The last few days where EXHAUSTING
After I partied on the weekend I started the week with not many hours  of sleep for some reasonT_T Then Yesterday I worked morning shift (7:00~17:00) Then CAME BACK to prepare for a big visit we had today from Spain, So I worked in the evening from 21:00~00:00 T_T And THEN IN THE MORNING I WOKE UP AT 5 AM AGAIN
 And went to do yet another morning shift, Also I had almost no sleep cause of my stomach acheT_T
So yeah, This was a lot. I feel like it's like.. Wednesday and it's only Monday
I hate those kind of weeks
At least I'm gonna see my gals on Wednesday (the real oneXD) 

So enough of me sulking and let's move on to the recent Georgiekajis I did~

From the 31/10 and the 1/11 cause Halloween so I wanted something Rockish


Tshirt...Listen Flavor
Skirt...Zara
Backpack...Spinns
Bracelets & necklace...off brand
Shoes...ACDC Rag

Earrings...Paris Kids


Second one~



Dress...Second hand
Boots...Zara
Accessories...off brand


And some random outfits of the week~


Pants...Abercrombie
Tshirt...h&m
Shoes...Zara
Hat...King George St.
Watch...Tank You Mart

From yesterday when I went back to workT_T

Kinda inspired by Romihi, I'm going through her blog recently:D

Maxi dress...present from Nettan
Akipoyo Gyarusa hoodie
Shoes...ACDC Rag
Bag...Cher
Earrings...off brand

Hair Accessory...SBY


Today when I came back from work I went to sleep for like 45 minutes then Hatuli came home for a bit so I woke up and when he left I just sat and read and eat lol
Now I'm gonna go to sleep again and tbh it's later then I wanted cause I still need to take a shower ughT_T I'm so tired
Tomorrow I work in the morning again and then I'm going to  a family event. I don't know what to wear!!!

Oh and after work I saw my husband on a magazine cover<3
Might go back and buy it tomorrow:D
(I Bob You)


I also need to do a little get post but that might wait a little cause I'm waiting for a (Very) small yet good mercari order.
Tomorrow I'll probably have no time to blog but I will the day after for sure^^
Hope you all have a great week!

Good Night<3

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. If it makes you feel better we both have a hard & busy week (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ )
    Cant wait to see you on Wednesday (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤

    返信削除
    返信
    1. At least we will have moneyyyy-`д´-
      And yay! I feel like we haven't seen each other in 467865 years for some reason(⁎˃ᆺ˂)ww

      削除