2019年11月26日火曜日

Shinjuku~


Hello~^^

I'm soooo tired from our day in KyotoXD But I'm still gonna blog cause I feel like I'm way behind with the postsT_T lol I really wanna bog every day I love doing that^^ Just wish I had a little more time:D
Anyway!
Today I'm gonna tell you about our day in Shinjuku!

Getting ready in the morning~ Decided to do another Ran pyon inspired look with more oldschool makeup


Butterfly accessories<3


In the morning we went to Shibuya and did some shopping, I went to 109 and got some stuff I wanted and didn't have time to try on the first day and also some makeup^^

Then I met Hatuli and we went to Shinjuku!




Telling Miyu and Aya to meet me in front of the station

3>

We went to ALTA and.. What the hell happened??? If I though 109 didn't have anything, ALTA is really like Tel Aviv central station and below:|||
The whole first floor is old people clothes, and in the shops that are left everything is either ugly or too expansive
That really sucked. I still got a few things at ThankYouMart and then Also went to Donqi in Shinjuku to see if it's better then the Shibuya one and it wasn't:( But we did go to a very good Ramen place and also everything is already very Christmasy so it was so nice to see it^^


Very Christmasy










>:O

Before we went home we wanted to get a Pablo cheesecake and we were looking for it FOREVER until some nice people told us where we can find it lol
We got the cake and went home

Look how prettyyyyyyyyyy

Of course we ate it all the moment we got homeXD

After that we wore a few more layers and went back out to the cold and again to Shinjuku to the Tori No Ichi festival that I wrote abut a few days ago^^

I really wanna show you what I got as well but I'm too lazy to take pics all the timeT_T I promise I'll post some gets in my next post!

Now I'm gonna take a shower and go to sleep cause it's already really late!


Good night!

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. רגע זה הבלוג של ג'ורג' או ראן?
    אני פשוט מתבלבל כל הזמן
    העוגה נראת כל כך טעימה!!! אכין עוגת גבינה ביום הולדת שלי כשתחזור!

    返信削除
  2. Ahhh that makes me very sad to hear. A lot of the fun stuff has disappeared :( But I'm still hoping that more things will come back with how many gals are out there now!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除