2019年11月28日木曜日

109 Shopping!


Good Morning!


Today it's very windy and cold in Osaka;; It's not raining yet and I hope it won't rain later as well, Seems like the next few days will have nice weather so I just have to go through today, I hopeT_T
Ugh how much I miss summer....

In today's post I'll tell you about a semi sunny day we had in Tokyo last week!
Went to Shibuya in the morning, I went to 109 and Hatuli went to look for shoes at some shops he wanted to check~

My outfit of the day, From the stuff I thrifted at DonDon Down:D
Loving my 100 yen skirt!
Shirt, Skirt & Hat...DonDon Down
Tights...Gina
Bag...Cher
Shoes...Zara
Accessories...Love Boat, TOPTEN. etc

Inspired by 2009~2011 in general, A little Romihi, A little Tsubasa.. idk XD



The stuff I bought at 109^^


Yet another thing at Baby Shoop XD

Fake Burbbery print skirt from WEGO cause I need to have that Amura outfit already

FINALLY FOUND A MAXI DENIM SKIRT

Spiga has cute stuff tbh but everything at 109 is so expansiveT_T

Also got some new eyeshadows from Canmake<3

With my shopping, Going to meet Hatuli

Then we went to eat lunch at Harajuku at a place I really likeXD
It's a tempura place called Tendon Tenya and it's like.. very cheap and very goodXD Best combo

They have yasai tendon (vegetable) so it's great for me, And I've been coming back to this place since 2012 or somethingXD

Oh and also! Before we went to Harajuku we went to DonDon Down again and I found this cool LA style jacket! Love the ugly colors<3

So extraXD

And the best thing is it's reversible~

I wanna say that one thing I was very happy about shopping in Tokyo is that Atsuzokos are very much in fashion and you can find them literally everywhere, I don't think Senta Gai looked like this in over a decade

I did get a pair of atsuzokos cause you know how much I love itXD But I still didn't take a photo, I'll show you next time!
There are perfecttttttttt Namie Amuro\Kotobuki Ran boots at R&E but they're like... 11,000 yen:( It's not fair


Anyway, I'm gonna go get ready now and soon I'll wake Hatuli up~
 I don't know what to wear cause it's so cold but I really wanted to wear my mini skirt again todayT_T Not fair.
Check out my Instagram stories later to see what I came up with lolol


GeorgiePiyo


2 件のコメント:

  1. אה יפה פספסתי עוד פוסט。゜(`Д´)゜。 הפיט הזה פשוט כלכך מוש! אני כנראה אעתיק אותו ממך אל תעלב
    ואני רוצה לראות את האתצוזוקו החדשששש

    返信削除
  2. Inflation is terrible no matter where you go :( But I love your coord. And that jacket is really cool!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除