2019年11月25日月曜日

Happy Birthday to Hatul!


Late good morning from Osaka!

We came here yesterday and I'm already LOVING IT!!
I'm way behind with my posts cause I don't have much time we try to leave as quickly in the mornings and we get back so late in the evenings.. But today we are a little more laid back.. We had breakfast at our perfect apartment and now I'm blogging a little bit before getting ready to go out^^

Today's post will be about Hatuli's birthday in Tokyo!


We had a special fun day and the weather was so perfect I could walk around with no sleeves:D I was pretty much the only one though lol Ran would have been proud

Top...King George st.
Pants...Adika
Belt...Spinns
Bag...PiyoKoPiyoKo
Necklace...Alba Rosa

Make~


We had the usual breakfast at the conbini in front of the station


Taking the train to Shimokitazawa!

It was my first time there!
Very cool place with lots of second hand shops!

Also there was this shopXD

Bob<3

Yay!


It's me!

We went to a hard off, A shop of second hand and junk electronic stuff and music stuff and there was another Bob that I found there

Also we ate those perfect fluffy pancakes at Flippers!

Taking a short break before going back to Shibuya

Very busy hour to come back lol

We went to a special birthday dinner at a shabu shabu place in Shibuya, Guess who I spotted on the wayXD

Perfect all you can eat shabu shabuXD If this isn't Hatuli I don't know what is


We also took some puriXD

Then we went to Karaoke in Shibuya!



It was a really fun day and I'm so happy Hatuli had fun on his birthday! The reason we chose those dates for our trip is cause we wanted to celebrate his bday in Tokyo!^^

Well now I'm gonna get ready, We're going to Amerikamura today:D I'm so excited!
Gonna blog more about Tokyo as soon as I get a little more time!XD

Wish you all a great day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo
(btw I left mu little Hachiko doll at Hachiko's by mistake but that's ok cause at least it's in good hands)

5 件のコメント:

  1. Ahh this is soo cute♡♡ Im glad you two are having sooo much fun!

    返信削除
  2. מזל טוב לחתול!!♡
    אתה פשוט מושלם אני לא יכול להתמודד עם זה יותר (๑>ᴗ<๑)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל אתה לא מבין את הקושי פהההה או שבעצם אתה מבין מאוד
      אין דבר יותר קשה מלהרכיב פה אאוטפיטים בזמן שכל המלתחה שלי לא איתיייייי אני רוצה את כל הבגדים שלייייo(〒﹏〒)o

      削除
  3. What an awesome idea to celebrate a birthday! And Bob is everywhere xD Glad you guys had so much fun!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除