2019年11月21日木曜日

Tori No Ichi Festival~!


Hi Hi!

Yesterday we went to the Tori No Ichi festival in Shinjuku!
Like I said, I saw it on Lea's IG and blog and it looked really cool and also she said all the cute gals are going there lol so we wentXD

We spent the whole day in Shinjuku, Then we went home to change cause it was SO COLD
 and we went back ti Shinjuku~

On the way- taking some Puri!

Twinning Brit phones

Then we went to the festival, And wow I did not expect it to be THIS cool! I mean I thought it will be, But I loved the vibe and EVERYTHING!

There were many cool foods there~ Hatuli ate a lot and I ate.. someXD



Mochi with anko <3


Some girls said I look  like Avril... :X

The wall of lamps! So cool!

thank u

3>


After he ate so many fried stuff he had to have a dessert XD So we stopped at the famima

Outfit~
Pants...Zara
Top...Pumpkin
Coat...Alba Rosa
Belt...Alba Rosa
Shoes...AttaGirl
Bag...ANAP

All the bins were full so I tried to help

Lea was right! So many cute gals came thereeee
And that made me happy cause in the street you don't really see many gals idk why
Also in 109.. :(

On the way back we transferred trains in Shibuya so I visited Hachi<3

Now I'm gonna go to sleep finallyyyy we had a long day!
 We've been in Shibuya, Harajuku, Azabu Juuban and Akabanebashi :O
I really wanna blog more but I don't have timeT_T Gonna try to make another post tomorrow morning!


GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. אני ממש שמח שאתה נהנה *(*´∀`*)☆
    כל לוק שאתה לובש פשוט מושלם אני לא יכול יותררררר

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל תודה אהובייייי⊂(´• ω •`⊂
      מחכה כבר לעוד פוסטים שלך ושתעלה תמונות אני כה מתגעגעעעע

      削除
  2. So much fun! And you always look so adorable! ♥ All that food looks so good!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除