2019年11月16日土曜日

New Nails!!


Hellooooo

I'm at my parents with Hatuli and tonight we fly to Tokyo!!T_______T I'm so excited!!!!
This week was so busy I slept for 3.5 hours every night lol
I had to do so many things + work omg

One of the things that I did this week was doing my nails!
Emi did my nails for the first time!:D Usually I can't wear long nails cause of work and I missed that so muchT_T Emi is going to nail tech school and she's finishing soon^^ If you live in Israel and looking for a nailist, especially for gyaru nails, That's where you should go!

I went to Emi's with Noy and she did my nails, I wanted the shape to be very oldschool and also it took me a while to figure out what design I want, But when I got it I was really happy cause I'm very pleased with the choice:D




Yay!
It's very oldschool and I LOVE IT

Love the tackynessXD I wish I could wear nails like those all the timeT_T We'll see when I get back from Japan~


The day I went to Emi was the day Israel was under bomb attack and we where scared of every noise lol we thought we're gonna have to run to the shelter with the half done nails lolol
Also I met Emi's mom (my idol) and she was so hilarious XD

Look at this adorable creature!!! The softestttt


The same day we had photoshoot for a 60's~70's special at Kan 11
It was in the morning before we went to Emi's~ And at first it was cancelled cause of the bombing but then the guy called and said it's on so Innu, Noy & me put on our retro looks and went to the studio XD

They're doing a 60's-70's special on the radio so they also did a short program with people who loves those decades and we where casted lol of course
We were talking about our love for fashion and music of the 60's and 70's and OF COURSE I mentioned George Harrison 803480980 times

On the set^^


I can't wait to see how it comes out
Kan 11 are the ones who did the short movie about Akipoyo so it's funny that all the people who watched it will be like "aren't those.........?:||||" loll


For another thing~ I started watching Super Gals again^^ Emi sent me the link
I never finished the anime, Only the manga (like a 1000 times) And the last time I watched it was in 2009 lol

Their purikura is like ourssssT____T

I'm gonna so a gyaru-go dictionary when I finish watching it:D


I already finished packing last night but I'm really nervous I hope I didn't take too much\too little
I basically took mostly bottoms like pants and skirts cause those are the one's that are the hardest to find in Japan (for me) and I hope to buy a lot thereXD I'm planning mostly on second hand shops, Baby Shoop and ANAP
And also Rote Rosa when I'm in Osaka!T______T omg 

I'm gonna take my laptop with me, I really want to keep blogging when I'm in Japan, Cause my problem is, I'm doing many things and then I'm too lazy to actually blog about them and I never do, Especially when I'm in a vacation somewhere :O
So keep an eye on my blog while I'm in Japan!:D

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Love,

Georgiepiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. (≧∇≦)/ אני בוכהההה שרשמת על אמא
    תהנה אין סוף ותחזור עם ריכולים חריפים
    *\( *ω*)┓

    返信削除
    返信
    1. כי היא מושלמת מה אני אעשהההההההה
      בכל אני כבר מתגעגע לילדים היפים שלי ואני רוצה שנפגש מיליון כשאחזוררררררר

      削除
  2. I am so late in reading these but omg I am in love with those nails!!!!!! Emi-channnnnnn do my nails xD
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除