2019年11月20日水曜日

Gets!


Hi Hi!

I'm now at out apartment, We had a long day in Shinjuku, But we'll be back there in a bit cause today there is Tori No Ichi festival! I saw at Lea's instaram that she went there and it looked really cool so I checked and saw that there is another one today! I'm so glad^^

Also I wanted to share my gets from the first day shopping!

From 109:

Spinns

SBY

I finally found the Diamond Lash glue!!!!!!!!1 My life is so much easier now I swear I hated doing my makeup when I didn't have it
Also this eyebrow shadow is really nice I've never used a shadow before~

Baby Shoop

Literally the only brand that's still worth it.
I think I'm gonna go buy there again cause I literally find NO CLOTHES

Then I also got this complete outfit at DonDon Down in Shibuya~
It's a second hand store and I really liked it the last time I've been in Tokyo, Now they also have many cute things!
Every item was less then 1000 yen!

He looks like Hachiko!
And also like a kebap XD
Probably the only thing I bought at Donqi ugh

Now I'm gonna get ready cause it's late and getting later and colder we really need to goXD
 Hope I'm gonna be able to blog again tomorrow!

See ya!

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. אוקיי אני עובד כל כך קשה שאני מפספס פוסטים?? c༽✖﹏✖༼ᓄ
    אבל גם קצת שמח כי זה כאילו העלתה מלא פוסטים חדשים הרגע (●♡∀♡)
    הפיט מדונדון פשוט נשיקת שף ~(^з^)-♡

    返信削除
  2. So many cute things!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除