2019年11月9日土曜日

Exciting News x2!


Ya~Ho

I wanna start today's post with something super exiting^^
I'm flying to Japan next week!
I'm going with Hatuli and we'll be in Tokyo for one week then go to Osaka for a week and then back in Tokyo for one more week^^ I'm so excited!
We've been planning this for years, Literally years!! I went to Japan twice while we're together and he went once I think.. 2 years ago? and now we're finally gonna be there together!
 I'm so happy!
It's been 3 years since my last Japan trip which is A LOT for me, I miss Tokyo more then I could ever explain. Also I'm super excited to go to Osaka, I haven't been there since 2008! XD Or was is actually 2007?
Anyway, If you're in Tokyo during that time, DM me! I'm already planning to meet my cutie Lea <3
I have so many more things to say about that subject but I don;t have much time so I'll continue in another post^^


More news!
Innu & me went to have another piercing together! We went back to Caligo, That did such a great job the last time so of course we wanted him to do our next piercing~

This was a funny moment


It did hurt but not half as much as the belly button pierce so that okXD

Yay!

Ever since I started reading the 2001 egg mags and fell in love with Hiromi Endo I've been wanting to get a nose piercing and finally I did it!
Also now Emi & me could be identical twins XD

Innu is being very brave, I know how much it hurtsT_T

Portfolio pics


I'm so happy^^ I really wanted to do it before Japan so glad I wasn't lazy:D

Also Innu brought me this cute vinyl bag! I love it!:D
It's live the Alba Rosa bag and it's super comfortable for the beach and such:D


Yesterday we went to Hatuli's parents for the weekend~
Snacks for the road

Hatuli made such yummy foods during the weekend:D this is one of them:

We wanted to go to the beach today but I woke up with the worst headache so we couldn'tT_T
 We just stayed at home and rested and watched cooking reality lolol
But that's ok, I needed to rest before this super busy week that I;m going to have. I hope I'll have time to blogT_T


Anyway, Now I really have to go, I'll try to blog tomorrow about our last gyarusa meet!
Check out Emi's blog if you wanna see pics:D

good Night!

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. אני מתרגש בשבילך ובשביל חתול!! תצלמו מלא תמונות!! אני אתגעגעעע ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ

    返信削除
    返信
    1. בכלל אני אתגעגע גם מיליוןןןןן( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` )
      אני יודע שלא משנה שאני אהיה ביפן כי להיות גיארו זה הכי כיף איתכם ולא משמה איפהההה

      削除
  2. Congratulations about your Japan trip!!! Hope you have an amazing time there �������� Loving the nose piercing!!!! it suits you a lot ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    返信削除
  3. Thank u so much my love!!<33
    I was so scared to do the nose piercing since I'll forever have an issue with my nose but I'm happy that I did it!^^

    返信削除
  4. Yay! I hope you enjoy yourself and have a safe trip! Will you blog about it?

    Your new piercing looks great on you! I am too chicken and will only stick to my ears xD
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. YES! I'm gonna blog right now before I go to sleep^^
      And thanks:> It tok me years to get the guts to do it XD

      削除