2019年11月17日日曜日

Finally arrived to Tokyo!


Hiiiiiii

I'm now in Tokyo chilling in our airbnb :D
Super small yet cute room in Yoga, Setagaya~

Wanted to tell you about the flight, Which is actually our whole first day of the trip lol

We went to Ben Gurion airport in the evening after I was super stressed and thought I forgot everything but my parents and Hatuli were really helpful<3

Our flight was at 22:00

Hurry hurry

No makeup cause I mean.. 869583 hours flight..

We went to the duty free to buy my brother his perfume and there was one perfume we both really liked so we took one and we're gonna use it togetherXD

On the plain


First time I flying with Korean, And I gotta say this was the smartest choice we did

Super comfy, good food, good service, And the flight went by so quickly its like a dream coming true for me cause I HATE long flights

tired

I slept a lot yet I'm still super tired nowT_T

Then after 10 hours we got to Seoul and we had very little time in between flights


It's such a cute airport! I wish we had another hour to spend there tbh

Meet my new adorable friend


Hatuli ate Korean noodle soup then we really had to go to our flight! We were a little late lol

I watched Toy Story 4 and Inside Out on the first flight but on the second (short) one I only slept

Waiting for our stuff
Every one's wearing coats and only Hatuli in his short pants

We took NEX train to Shibuya, took us something like.. almost 2 hours? a little less? again I sleptXD
It's so hard for me to keep awake with no coffee as well....
Then we took the Den En Toshi line to Yoga where our apartment was, Not before we said hello to Hachiko^^ But a very quick one

When we exited the staion and I saw the colorful wall of Shibuya station and the Koban next to it I was almost in tears then I saw Hachi and a few tears escaped cause I was finally home, And Hatuli is with me which makes it 100000000000 times better

In our apartment~ The bath is so chicchaiXDDDDDDDD

We get there super late like at 23:00 and it took a little while to settle down, Then off to the conbini we went, to get late night snacks:D

I got me egg&mayo sando, a sweet potato pastry which was super yumme and matcha milk

And of course, my beloved Apolo<33

Now I'm going to take a shower then go to sleep cause tomorrow morning we're going to Shibuya to meet Hachiko properly!:DDDD I'm so happy, I missed Shibuya more then I can say in words.

Good night everyone!<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. חתולי הוא ציפור הנפש שלי, לאחר לטיסה בגלל אוכל
    פשוט ואו
    (≧▽≦)ゞ

    返信削除
  2. So glad you made it safely!!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除