2019年11月27日水曜日

Arriving to Osaka! (Dinner at Dotonbori and shopping at donqi)


Hi cuties! 

It's the end of another day, And I thought it's probably about time I'll start blogging about Osaka!

So as I said, I really love Osaka!
 It's a wild city lol, Not the same way as Tokyo, But in some way it's betterXD
The day we left our Yoga apartment in Tokyo we took the Sinkansen to Osaka! We were really confused at first as to what we should do since we don't have JR pass and we didn't wanna spend time and suffer on a night bus or a bus in general (I kinda hate buses which is funny cause I use them on a daily basis) so first f all thank you everyone who adviced me about it^^ And in the end we figured the best way is Shinkansen. So we checked out the apartment in Tokyo at 11:00 am and took the Nozomi Shinkansen at 13:00, And it took us 2 hours and a bit to get to Shin-Osaka.

We got some snacks for the road

After I accidentally kicked my table and everything fell on the floor

Jagaricooooo

Napping, Still a little hang over from the night before lolol (That will be in a different postXD)

When we got to Osaka it was pretty simple to find our apartment! We took it cause it looked really cool we didn't even know if the location was that great, But turns out we're right in the middle:D Only 2 stations from Daikokucho which is close to Namba and Amerikamura and Dotonbori and all the fun


We fell inloveeee with this apartment!

It called Coco House and belongs to a cute couple^^
It's really big and had everything! Kitchen, Little balcony, perfect wifi and in general, everything you need to feel at homeXD

Then we got some rest and in the evening we got ready and went out to eat and explore the city a little:D


Makeup with new lenses and new BabyShoop earrings


On the way



Pretty city background<3 How much I love it<333

T_T

There were Christmas songs playing there too!

When we got to Dotonbori! Hatuli was so happy about all the food XD

We ate at that place, That serves Kushikatsu

The smell that comes out of the kitchen behind us...

I ate a lot! The had many vegetarian choices!

I ate Mochi, Lotus root, Tomato, Sweet potato, Yam, Cheese, and more:D

Then we crossed the river cause while sitting at the Kushikatsu places I saw in the window a huge  Donqi XDDDDDDD


HELL YEAH

Now I had hopes from Osaka.
In Tokyo I couldn't find a decent pair of lashes anywhere and Donqi in Shibuya and Shinjuku were so disappointing to me....
As a person that spent SO MUCH money at donqi in the past this was very shocking lol But look at that!


And that!

And thatXD

Finally some WTF stuff at donqi and not just boring shitXD


Gyaru shopping~
There is a pic of what I got in the end of this post:D

Taking the first Osaka puri


And this is what I got from donqi!

Mini Santa hat
Hair repair capsules (coconut)
Some lashes
Extra big kirakira mirror
Pooh san pen
annnnnnnnnnd I found those tanning products for 100 yen each!!!!! There was a lighter shade but OF COURSE I took this oneXD I wish I had more space in my suitcase I would like to but the lot of them lol

Also I got this cute my melo mug for 500 yen and sweat set for 999 yen! Super good prices!

Now I'm gonna go to sleep cause again I'm super duper tired from today~:O
Tomorrow we're going to just explore Osaka a little more^^ I hope it won't rain!

Good Night<3


GeorgiePiyo


3 件のコメント:

  1. תתחדש על העדשות החדשות, נראות מוש!
    ואני שמח שלפחות באוסאקה הדונקי מגעיל!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. זה באמת שבר לי את הלב בטוקיו.. דונקי וsby והכל פשוט.. זהו אין יותר:(((
      לפחות באוסקה מסריחים

      削除
  2. You look adorable! And I would love to live in that apartment! It really does look very welcoming. Are the tanning products good to use? I've never used them and am not comfortable with using a salon....
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除