2019年11月25日月曜日

Dinner at home~


Hi Hi!

Second post of the day! We go to Kyoto in the morning so we got home early today.
We spent the day in Amerikamura and it was amazing! I looooove Osaka SO MUCH god I swear
I was kinda worried at first when we came here cause I mean.. I love Tokyo, it's my homeXD So going to a new place that I (kinda) never been to and all that.. well, I gotta tell you I feel more at home here then Tokyo this time. Tokyo felt a little wierd to me, It changed in many ways and I felt a bit sad about that, And also very stressed cause I wanted to do so many things and the days just went by so quickly.. Too quickly. It's always a rush, so many people.. Here in Osaka we are more relexed, There are many many pkaces to go yet we don't feel so stressed all the time I don't know, It's something about the vibe.
Also I saw very well dressed people with cool makeup here and by that I mean gyaru so I'm setisfied 
I already told Emi, Osaka is for us but I mean.. FOR US
People wearing sport suits squating on the sidewalks.. If this isn't usXD 
Anyway, Today we came home early so we went to the supermarket and bought some groceries and Hatuli made us dinner^^


When we went out, In the park in front of our apartment



Got this ugly sweat set at Donqi for 999 yen yeterdayXD

In the supermarket of our neigborhood


We were really afraid that it would be super expansive but we got all that forless then 4000 yen which is WAY LESS then what it would be grocery shopping in Israel:X

Our dinner<3

I loved eating at home for a change^^ ll the food is so good you get a good quality no metter what!


So as I said tomorrow we go to Kyoto and like Osaka, Last time I've been there was in 2007 lol So Im looking forward to it!
I bought some stuff today at Amerikamura but I'll blog about that and about Tokyo next time^^
But I do wanna sho you my cute new makeup bag from Thank You Mart!:D

 it's that 390 yen shop~ I really love it! I bought a lot there lol



Now I'm gonna go to sleep~

Good Night!

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. אני כל כך שמח שאתם נהנים באמת אין לך מושג אפילו (´;ω;`)
    זה כזה חמוד שעשיתם ארוחה בבית
    הכל מושלםםםםםם!!!!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. מרגישים בבית פה באוסקה והדירה מושלמת אוף( ; ω ; )
      לא יכול לחכות כבר שנבוא לכאן יחדיו╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

      削除
  2. You really can't substitute good old home cooking with anything else! Dinner looks amazing!!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除