2019年11月18日月曜日

Shibuya RabuRabuDe-to! (And Harajuku ww)


Hi Hi~!

It's really late again and I'm blogging XD I'm waiting for Hatuli to come back, He went to the conbini to buy some food and milk~

Today was our official first day in Tokyo!
We went shopping of course XD
 and ate a lot lol

Getting ready in the morningXD Suffering.

We woke up so much later then we wanted cause we were so tired from the flights
But we quickly got ready and went out~

Late breakfast from the conbini
Of course I ate anman lol

Then we went to Shibuya and we went to 109 cause I wanted to get eyelash glue and put my lashes on~
On the way I suddenly spotted this

It was in spinns!! A stand full of 2000~2006 eggs!!!!! tbh I almost cried
But wow the prices:XX I'll buy mine on mercari thanks

Hiromi<3333333333

Then we went up to the last floor and my heart fell... SBY is gone!!!!
The shop is so much smaller and it's only makeup! What did they do with all the old charms????
And the tapioca bar that was THE spot for me is gone too and instead there is a boring basic tapioca bar that looks UGLY
I almost cried. I'm not even joking.
I didn't know sby is gone no one mentioned it!! I'm glad I had the chance to be there for the last time at least, 3 years agoT_T but wow, that really broke my heart.

Then I bought the eyelash glue (diamond lash also now selling their products in boring packages) and then I went to look at some shops with Hatuli lol
The only shop that I actually liked (I didn't look at all of them but from a quick look) was of course Baby Shoop, That still looks super gal and cute!
I bought quite a lot there lol
And the shop stuff recognized me!!! She was like "Namae wa Jo-ji?" and I was like ":O" lol
apparently she was working at the gyaru cafe! Her name is Kyarimero:D


Yay!T_T

My outfit today was pretty simple~

Cardigan...Murua
Skirt...Billabong
Shoes...Zara

Then we went to eat lunch at Genki SushiXD

Guess who's who XD

Sentagai <3


After that we took the train to Harajuku to look for some clothes for Hatuli (Even though he did find one cute pullover at Spinns)

At WC, Look at that Mikako outfit!  I love ittt


Best tshirt we found, But it wasn't really good on him:(


Then we took Purikura!:D

And then we were already really tired so we sat at Starbucks and I had my first matcha latte for this trip~ They already have Christmas caps!



Then we went to look for dinner

On the wayXD

We ended up at some cool ramen place and I had Yuzu Shoyu ramen (I gave the pork to Hatuli><)

On the way back to the train station it started raining



Back in Shibuya, we went to Donqihote

It was new for me as well since the last time I've been in Tokyo it was the old Donqi, And this was another disappointment for me cause there was nothing interesting thereT_T sems like the cleared out all the cool stuff when they moved??

 I'm gonna have to go to the Shinjuku donqi and see if they still the same as I remember:O

Before taking the train home, Went to say good night to Hachi, And gave I'm something warm to drink <3

On the train XD


Now Hatuli is back and I got a mosquito bite so I'm gonna end the post hereXD
I'm gonna post all my gets from today in a different post!

Tomorrow is Hatuli's bday!:D I really better go to sleep :O


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. הרגע הזה שאתה קונה מגזין ממרקרי ב300 ין ומוכר ב3000 (,,Ծ‸Ծ,, )
    ואני חושב שאני חתול מבחינת אוכל, פשוט מזדהה עם ה10 צלחות הריקות האלה
    O(≧▽≦)O

    返信削除
  2. Ooof, I'm afraid to ask about the prices for those EGG issues Dx

    Is SBY still in business? I don't even know.

    Yeah, all the boring stuff now. I've been complaining about it all for a while now ^^;

    That's so cool that the staff recognized you!!!! Glad you had a fun time so far!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除