2019年12月17日火曜日

雨やだ


Hi Hi

FINALLY I have a little time to blog. It's my day off today and I gotta tell you, Things had been crazy since I came back from Japan~ I didn't even have one day between coming back and going to work! And because this weekend the Zara sale starts, There is so much to do and I'm working 4838048  hours every dayT_T 
Also I became sick right when I came back and this made everything so much worst, But I'm happy to say today I feel a lot better.
I have soooo many posts I still want to do! I haven't finished blogging about Japan and I already have more to blog about from the past week back in Israel lol


So in today's post I actually wanna blog about Tokyo~~ It was on our first week that suddenly we had a few days of rain, And you know I hate rainT_T

natural makeup with no lenses or lashes cause I hated life

We woke up early and when we found out it's raining it ruined our plans to go to a flea market:( Instead we decided to go to Akihabara~

Hating the rain


Us hiding inside conbinis while the rain is pouring outside 

And some more cool pics by Hatuli


When we got to Akihabara we were just looking for something to eat and meanwhile doing some shopping lol

This catcher was so cute but I failed in getting anything out of it lol

XD

It's me

Bakappuru

._.



Finally having lunch at Go Go CurryXD


And for dessert- mini tarts at Pablo, One is matcha and one is strawberry

This was actually our last day in Tokyo before leaving to Osaka and we wanted to go to Harajuku to check some shops so we took the train to Harajuku and went to Takeshita and Kinji and other cool places~ This is what I got that day

Cute mokomoko shoulder bag from Love Toxic

Found this Valentine's High hat at Kinji!!! Def my favorite second hand shop

some cute earrings from Paris Kids

And a hair mask~


Then we took the train back home and I got ready to go and meet Lea at Aochan's bday event in Shinjuku! But I'll make another post about it soon (hopefullyXD)




Now I'm going to do some stuff I didn't have time to do since I came back lol but I need to hurry cause today I'm meeting Emi to get my nails done:D I'm excited!
They lasted for 4 weeks and now I really wanna get a Christmasy design but I'm still not sure which one~ Maybe White and Gold and a little bit of red? We'll see:D


Wish you all a great day!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿