2023年6月14日水曜日

AKP meet 6/13💋

Yesterday's!

So first, we had a meeting with Ben & we sat a date for our next collaboration event with Dizisen:
17.8!

Then we accidentally rolled to help Suede's lead singer, Brett Anderson's son to buy clothes
please, please don't ask me how the hell did it happen cause it was surreal 😂😂

yeah wwww

Then we went to eat at mcdo, and then to the metzion but I didn't buy anything,
and then to the sit next to the puri and read some Popteen♡

We also met YaYa who by chance also had a dizisen meeting that day!(‘∀‘ )♡




Tsu♡♡♡♡♡♡

absolutely. 

We also checked the new Pop store
I found a doll of my favorite face

if you know me irl you know it's my reaction to half the things around me on a daily basis w

At U.F.O I saw this hilarious bag:

George twice and no Ringo
and who the fuck is this on the bottom right

I need a bag like this with 4 George(°∀°)

That's it for yesterday!
short but fun♡

See you in my next post!

バイキー★

1 件のコメント:

  1. בכחל אפשר להכין תיק קאסטיום מד מאליאקספרס

    返信削除