2023年6月14日水曜日

yesterday's make🐻

Finally a makeup post

I always want to do them but then I forget/lazy
(-.-)




Top lashes are from Daiso and they are my favorite for a few years now
since Daiso don't sell them anymore it became harder to find them(´;ω;`)


Bottom lashes are from Alix and so are the lenses~
I think I'm gonna order those CL again!☆


Also something new I bought and waiting for is eyebrow mascara(゚ω゚)
I always use the Heavy Rotation one in Ash blonde, but I saw they have Ash pink???? so I bought both
I'm so curious about the pink oneeee I didn't know they have pink eyebrow mascara(´Д`♡)

Also I really need new CL
And maybe new lashes cause basically besides the Daiso ones I have none I actually like??

とにかく
I'm gonna go now
but I'll post photo's of yesterday's meeting later!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿