2023年6月4日日曜日

スキンケアヽ(*´∀`*)

Bought some new and not new skin care products!


Nivea rose care micellar water that I use for years, just had to restock(^ω^) I really recommend it to people with dry or sensitive skin as a makeup remover!

TonyMoly Vita 12 firming ampoule~
my Vitamin C serum was finished and I wanted to but a new one, but I found this one too that I wanted to try! it smells so good♡ and feels good on skin, just a tiny bit more sticky compared to other serums

CeraVe SA smoothing cleanser that everyone talkes about! i also wanted to buy the body cream of the same series but of course it's sold out everywhere  ww
anyway, this one is exfoliating your skin gently with no scrub, it was actually really good on my legs even after first use!
I'm gonna update on it.

That's it for now,

byebye♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿