2023年6月26日月曜日

Gets☆Co*De

Good morning 🌞 

super casual today

Top...Local shop
Pants...Zara
Slippers...Primark 
Bag...egg

Wanted to show you some recent gets!
they're not too much but still cute items I use a lot since I bought (*・ω・)

So first of all, I got the new Pop! it's the July one  so it has such cute summer Matsuri vibe!

then I also bought a cute leoprint tank top and pajama shorts♡

Bought new shushu at Bruria
I love the dots! already have it in reverse color (pink×black) I got as a present from Mayuchan (*・ω・)

Stuff I got from work w

finally a low rise denim maxi skirt!!!
also that white cotton top (u know I love white cotton), and some Slippers cause I really like the color 

Now for recent co*des i haven't posted!


Tank top...local shop
Skirt...Dondon Down
Slippers...Primark 
Bag...Aliex
Necklace...Tsu Chan collab 

The back♡ it's such a cute inner I bought in bezalel market

☆☆☆☆☆



Tank top...Zara
Skirt...Billabong
Belt...Shimamura
Slippers...Zara
Blouse...Second hand

☆☆☆☆☆☆

I just got to work
see u later♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿