2023年6月5日月曜日

Gets!☆

おはよう🌸

Wanted to share some of my recent gets!
 
 ew everyday bag!
it's really big and comfy, and I have a small boom of sweets patterns w

Another boom- mint color!
I just love this color for summer!
so refreshing and literally looks so cute in every color combo ever!

Casual border stripes T from LoveGirlsMarket
I think it can be cute under a dress too(゚ω゚)

Now for some thrifting from Dizisen's Mezion

I found 3 pairs of shorts my size, so cheap and EXACTLY what I was looking for!

 super light denim shorts with lace, literally wore it 10000 times since I bought it
it's so soft and comfy and it was Delia*s new with tag!

Another one I wore already 800 times is the American Eagle America pockets shorts
I wanted something like this to go with my more tsuyome/tsuyome amekaji chords!


Aaand the dark Grey shorts that are baloon type and are a little longer, really cute for otona-ppoi outfits, feels like something Tamo/Ikemegu would have(^ω^)

Today's co*de is 2 of my new gets!


I just love how comfy those are and that the pants are super low waist(´Д`) my fave♡

Hair & Make

I feel my make looks a little weird today, I don't know why
but oh well~

gotta go now
see you later!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿