2016年1月10日日曜日

THANK YOU! [And also some coords & Amekaji haul!XD]

How are you today? As I promised I'm posting more often [well 2 days after the last post lol], And in today's post I'll show you my new nails, Some school coords & Amekaji haul from Friday:D

But first thing I want to say is~
Yesterday was the day that HYPER Gyarusa published the Gaijin Gyaru Awards nominees and I found out I'm in it in 3 categories:OOO
http://www.hyper-gyarusa.com/gaijin-gyaru-awards-2016/

 I was SHOCKED. Cause seriously, I was 100% sure that I won't get in there!! And also Akipoyo is there at the Best Gyarusa category!!! 
I'm in "Best Overall Coords", "Best Hime(kaji)", and "Sweetest". WOW! I have to say to the people who voted for me-
You don't know how much it means to me. And also now I feel even more inspired to be a better gal! 
Again. Thank you so much for voting for me and my Gyarusa!<33333


 I did my nails last week! This is my second design since I had my scalped nails again:D
My last nails were kinda simple and sweet, But this time I wanted something more Rokku\gyaru kei-ish~ More like Kanako Kawabats\Old style Tsubasa style, That really inspires me lately^^

It's defiantly not perfect, But I like them a lot^^ I should really buy more nail polish since I'm now back into the nail art business lol... All the nail polish I had is already dryT_T
I'm already thinking about my next design for next week:D Something colorful.. maybe leopard? 

And for 2 outfits for school, Again from last week^^

I got this Lowry's Farm set from Moepi!

Knit...Lowry's Farm
Dress...Lowry's Farm
Black tights
Boots...off brand Allenby st. Tel Aviv
Necklace...DIVA

Point!

And my hair~ Without my bangs for a change!:O What do you think?

~


Dress...My Mom's
Hoodie...Abercrombie
Tights...life
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA

Point!
Minnie Mouse pin from Disneyworld^^

Point!
I used  hairclips I got from TOPTEN as shoe accessories lol

Hair~


And for my Amekaji haul!
You probably know if you follow me on IG or here on my blog that I'm really into Amekaji style in the past few months^^ So I though I'd get some new clothes that fits this style, And there is an Israeli brand called FOX that has lots of Amekaji clothes^^ Also at FOREVER21 you can find cute stuff!

FOREVER21

FOX




off brand & Accessorize

Also there are many sales now in Israel, And FOX has 2+2 sale that is really cool!
Can't wait to coord with my new clothes^^ I should really get some plaid shirts in many colors lol


So that's it for today's post~ A little boring but I don't have much time cause I have to do some homework! But well... Maybe just a little bit of inspiration?:D











































 Oh 2012.... :(


So! Now I really have to go!
Tomorrow I have lunch with my family and this weekend I'm going to Hatuli's parents. I hope I'll have time to post again tomorrow!


Have a lovely day!

Love.

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Hopefully you'll win one of the categories <3

    返信削除