2016年4月4日月曜日

I'm back! [PiyoBee date, Tons of outfits & some gets!]




Hello there!
Long time no see*_*
It's been crazy lately~ So many things happened! Some of them I mentioned in my last post but some are really really new~
So as you know my laptop was broken but now it's fixed finally! Also my phone was stolen but I have a new one lol
So I'll start posting all the stuff that happened since my last post, Mostly outfits but also some gets and meetings:D


So I'll start with the PiyoBee date of... long time agoXD
Innu and I net in Tel Aviv and the dressing code was: Tsubasa MasuwakaXD
Innu has always been the biggest Tsubasa fan, And since I went back to my old Tsubasa obsession we thought it would be fun:D 
This was my look for the meeting:

Innu did 2011-2012 Tsubasa look while I did 2009-2010 Tsubasa look XDDDDD



We went for some shopping and I was digging some accessories at a new very cute accessories shop in King George street~


Before we went home we had yummy frozen drinks at Coffee Station~ I had the Banana Split one:D

The end of this meeting wasn't so good as this is the day when my phone was stolen~_~ So.. yeah.



Also we had a family event for my sister's new baby^^
This was my outfit:


And make:


After we got home, So tiredT_T




And for some new gets!

Some of them are for winter cause I got them like a month agoXD

Fur jacket from Salus^^ I really like the color!<3

Over size knit and plaid shirt from Shuk Bezalel~ The knit was something like 15 NIS and the shirt maybe 30:O

Fluffy socks and a ring fur scarf~ The socks were 10 NIS and the scarf was 25 NIS, Both from random shops in Jerusalem~

And the bracelets from the store I talked about before~ They sell lots of cute stuff for 10 NIS, Those were all 3 for 10 NIS^^



And for some outfits~ I miss my old phone:((((


Knit...H&M
Cardigan...From Nettan's
Skirt...Snidel
Black tights
Boots...Renuar
Hat...Headstar X Tsubasa
Necklace...eBay

~



Tunic...EARTH music & ecology
Jacket...Salus
Sukapan...Snidel
Bag...Liz Lisa
Necklace...Tally Weijl
Boots...off brand

~


Shirt...ZARA
Cardigan...Renuar
Tights...central station TLV
Boots...Renuar
Hat...off brand
Necklace...DIVA
Skirt...Snidel
Outer...Gilfy

~



Shirt...FOREVER21
Sweatshirt...Delta
Pants...FOX
Boots...Crocs
Hat...off brand
Necklace...TNT

~



White T shirt
Plaid shirt...Urbanica
Cardigan...Allenby st.
Skirt...FOX
Tights...Jaffa st. Jerusalem
Shoes...off brand
Hat...Modiin mall
Necklace...TNT



So this is it for today's post~
I'm going to work in an hour and I still want to make some rice for dinner so I have to hurry XD
I'll post again soon cause I now have my laptop back^^

Hope you have a good day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo



1 件のコメント: