2024年9月26日木曜日

私服★

 Morning♡


left home a little later today
I wanted 30 more minutes to sleep w
and I don't have many things to do at work today cause flights are delayed again and no new delivery (again)

yesterday was my day off and I was woken up at 6:30 by the rocket alarms 
running to the shelter with all the neighbors (again)
then the I couldn't back to sleep so my day was kinda lazy
until I went out for some errands and met Innu, then she came by for coffee and it was nice☕️💗

I'm getting off soon so I'll just show you my outfit real quick



Tshirt...Zara
Pants...L.A. Idol
Belt...Dosch
Sandals...local shop
Bag...Zara
Shopper...Lip

super basic w

when I went out with Innu & Noichi the other day I got some cute things


love the kirakira makeup bag!
And the earrings are so cute too

well I really have to go
talk to u later!(^-^ゞ

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿