2024年9月29日日曜日

Transition✂️

Got my hair done today♡



fresh color + haircut(^ω^)

Noichi and I always have hair salon dates♡





I got my regular pink and for a haircut I got more layers again
I wonder how it will look with my natural hair (kinda curly)
also I got a shorter frame and I always struggle with it but all and all I love it more w
just that I'm annoyed easily when it gets in my face at work w

after that we went to dizisen and I had to go back to work but it was OK cause my friend came to keep me company
(。-ω-)

the way home was horrible though cause my bus didn't arrive and after waiting for 25 minutes or more I decided to go to the train and it took me more then an hour since I finished my shift till I arrived home


anyway!
I'm gonna take a shower and get some sleep cause I have to wake up again at 5 (._.)

see u tomorrow!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Oooooh I really like this kind of layering. I wanted to try it just in case it gives more volume but I don't trust hairdressers much here :s Gonna keep checking on you how you style it. Please, never change the pink, it looks so damn good!!! TvT <3

    返信削除