2024年9月30日月曜日

私服★

 Today's co*de🤎


Top...Zara
Pants...Sword Fish
Shoes...Local shop
Belt...Shein
Bag...mercari

and today's make


didn't wear founde only bb cream today
other then that it's all as usual

I use my new kirakira pochi that I bought as my everyday makeup bag
cause I only carry things I need for fixing my makeup


it's super cute
I wanna add some charm to the zipper I'm just not sure which one w


I'm on my cycle since yesterday and my stomach hurts;; I ate a light dinner and barley ate anything since yesterday 
even though I'm hungry I can't eat cause everything hurts my stomach ( TДT)

I finally got the photos from my dejicame
there are cute co*de snaps from the oldschool meet that I'll post here maybe tomorrow (^_^)/

now I'm going to lay down for a while and I hope I feel better after

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿