2024年9月30日月曜日

Hair Talk! 💇🏽‍♀️ (Before→After)

おは
🍀 


wanted to show u guys the before and after of my hair(^_^)/


So a little bit about the process:
I go to the hair salon every 8~9 weeks to get a fresh color
a haircut for me is every few months cause I really hate getting haircuts w

I used to get my hair bleached and then dyed rose gold with more pink at the roots, and it would always fade to a pretty strawberry blonde or rose blonde, but in the last few months of it my natural orange/warm undertone was stripped completely and my hair always faded to a beige color I didn't like
and that was also before I started making my pink hair masks..

also, my hair was very damaged and tired from all the bleaching and heat styling 
so I asked my hairdresser, Sharon, to stop bleaching and move to a darker color
we decided of copper brown and I liked it, but I was really sad about the pink hair that I wanted back, Cause it will always be my favorite ( ´△`)

so then Sharon, the genius that she is, came up with how to go back to pink in just a couple of months, without bleaching. 

she started with darker color and we slowly got back to pink, that is maybe a little darker then the pink I used to have, but it's super cute and! I like the way it fades better
cause it stays in a warm tone which I think looks better on me~

so now my hair improved a lot and I get to have pink hair(^ω^)
I also wanna talk about the pink hair masks but I'll do it next time cause this post already became super long w

so this is how I came to the hairsalon↓


my hair is already faded, u didn't wash it for a long time too w 
cause I realty don't want the haircolor to burn my scalp.
the roots are after 8 weeks

and after!↓


I also got a haircut as a part of trying to revive my hair
Sharon said she sees a huge difference already and I do too.

I love feeling fresh!
just need to figure out my preferred styling for this hair cut
and also I missed having more layers in my hair(´- `*)

I wanna show u today's co*de too,
but I'm already late
so I'll talk to you later!(*・ω・)

バイキー♡♡

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿