2024年9月29日日曜日

Double Date🍝

おはよーヾ(o´ェ`o)ノ

Yesterday we had a double date with Hatul's parents🐱
They came to tlv and we had lunch together at an Italian restaurant that Hatul and I really like

co*de🌷


our building has a gang of cats that lives there
the tricolor one loves me the most


and they are all inlove with Hatul 


we arrived early so I had ice matcha milk while waiting


it still feels very much like summer here during the day


snap w


Σ(*゚Д゚*)


I had ravioli spinach and we shared starters and desserts (*・ω・)


then hatul had to go to work so his parents took me home
it was a really nice Saturday♡

except the rocket alarms
but that's just normal I guess 
(._.)

today I have a long and busy day
I'm going to work till 10:30 and then at 11:00 I have a hair appointment at Transition, ofc Noichi and I always schedule the same day so she will be there already 
and theeeen after I'm done at the hair salon I have to go back to work( ´△`)
that's cause I couldn't take this day off,
this week is Jewish new year's and we don't work on Thursday till Sunday
oh well, at least I get to rest then(*・ω・)

I didn't take a co*de pic cause I was already late but I'll take one maybe after I get my hair done~

so that's I for now,
I'll talk to u later!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿