2024年9月22日日曜日

more from Harajuku picnic!🌈 (Nokia photos)

more from the HarajukuIL picnic last Friday!

on the way there, Innu, Noichi & me met on the Shirel on the bus we all shared(^ω^)
she's one of the first Lolita in Israel!🧁


walking to the park


Sandals and heat are the worst combo


when we arrive most people were already there
so many!


we found a spot and sat on our picnic mats


I sat next to Innu's foot


v(=∩_∩=)


Mayu's hello was very nice






my goods w



it was hot but it was OK cause we were in the shade

more random pics I took with my Nokia


ハデ🌈💕





it was so fun!
I really missed those kind of events!
literally can't wait for today's manba meet also👀

oh!
and I almost forgot!
some people brought stuff for sale and I bought this super cute dress from Tahel!

it's Rose fanfan💐



how cute??
gotta wear it before summer ends w

well I really gotta go now
I'll talk to u later!

バイキー( ´∀`)/~~💗💗

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿