2024年9月24日火曜日

Manba/oldschool meet p.2🌺

 

here's the rest of the photos that I have from the meet 2 days ago!



tbh I have more w
and I still haven't got the photos from my dejicame
but oh well ww
(*ノ▽ノ)

we went on the roof to take some pics




dizisen's roof is full of interesting people tbh ww


Mikey is a badass
(^。^)y-~


I'll post the dejicame outfit pics I promise

while we took them we were next to a group of people that later came up to us and asked to take a photo with us(^ω^)


yay!
they were really nice~ and told us we look cool

that one guy with he camera also took a photo of just the 4 of us and sent it to me yesterday 



Innu is so bihaku next to us🌝

then we went to buy coffee and look at some stores



Noichi taking a picture of me on her minicam


I found some cute things at the metzion but I ended up not buying them
the good news are Innu bought them at least! so I didn't find them items for nothing☆

I really try not to spend too much right now
trying to save for my coming trip👀


I'm getting off the bus soon so I'll end this post here
and as for today's co*de and make
I'll show them in a different post!

bye for now!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿