2015年7月13日月曜日

Nomikai, Gets from Japan and some school outfits~



- 13.7.15 -
It's Sunny in Jerusalem




I can't believe I'm posting again~ finally I have a little time [yeah right] to post and I can do it everyday:>


Today's post will be a little bit short though, I think^^"
Few weeks ago I went out to drink with the gals^^ we net in Dizingoff center and then went to a pub from there~

My outfit~
The skirt is actually a room wear one piece from FOREVER21 lol~ I just really liked the patternXD

Shirt...Shimamura
Shoes...Castro
Bag...Shimamura
Belt...Off Brand

When we got to the Center we met Bunny & Noga that was also there so we sat with them for a while before going out^^

Nettan, Innu, Bunny & me

Me and the perfect Innu chan

With the cuties! finally Moepi is in the pic
3>

After drinking we were hungry so we went to eat and then went home~

I had trouble to get home that day though cause I had to work in the morning so I went back to Jerusalem, and I couldn't find the bus that takes me to the bus station to Jerusalem ugh><
I hate buses in Israel!!
But I had a lot of fun anyway so it was worth it lol


Also some time ago Hatuli and me went to our friends drag queen show~ it was SO fun I really loved everything and they were so beautifulT_T

My makeup that day~

3>

Hatuli and me


And now for some gets from Tokyo!
Today I'll post some more clothes & shoes^^


CRYX

Some off brand store at Takeshita dori. It was only 1000 yen!

Momo


WEGO

Spinns

Lip Service

G.U.

Some store at Shinjuku ALTA

Claire's

Shinjuku ALTA

Takeshita dori

Tralala

Nakano Broadway

Luxe Rose

Yumetenbo

WEGO

Harajuku

Skinny Lip


Tralala

Spinns

NO FAIL at Takeshita dori

Spinns

Pudding

Harajuku

And that's it for today XD
I'll post more Tokyo gets and recent gets in the next posts^^



And now for some outfits from lately~


Plaid shirt...H&M
T shirt...H&M
Skirt...Snidel
Shoes...Shinjuku ALTA
Socks...Disney store Paris

-


Shirt...Cecil McBee
Denim dress...FOREVER21
Shoes...NO FAIL

-


Shirt...FOX
Skirt...Pudding
Shoes...Scoop

-


T shirt...תחנה מרכזית ת"א
Skirt...H&M
Shoes...WEGO


And finally- George the cat XD

That's all for today! Now I'll go and study again cause I have to finish everything today, My test is tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. I really like your school outfits. They are still gyaru but plai enough for school :) And I have the same dress as Nettan xD

    Love Lily

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oooh thank you so much dear you really made me happy, cause sometimes I'm really not so sure that my school outfit even look gyaru [somethims they really don't, but it's only ok if I mean it to look not gyaruT_T]~ So thank you again<3333

      削除
  2. What are you studying at school? I have followed you on instagram for a while, but I am so glad I found your blog!! So much inspiration and I am so jealous of your gyaru friends!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm studying Animation^^ but I had a test about the history of CinematographyT_T
      And thank you so much for your sweet comment!<3333

      削除