2016年7月5日火曜日

Recent Outfits~


How are you today?

Lately I've been kinda lazy with my blog.. I don't know why. I'm a little moody these days with no actual reason:( I hope it will pass soon.


So today's post will be outfits post!

So this was my outfit when I went to see the movies that my classmates created~

Tshirt...Moepi
Halter top...TNT
Skirt...FOREVER21
Shoes...ALTA
Socks...DollKiss
Necklace...Japan
etc...off brand




And an outfit for random shopping in the city~

Tshirt...Shuk Bezalel
Shorts...Shuk Rosh Ha Ayin
Shoes...Skechers
Socks...life
Necklace...TNT
etc...off brand

In the city I saw thisXD
Those are sombreros lol idk
But it's cuteXD



My outfit for Hatuli's show~

Dress...FOREVER21 [Men's shirt]
Hat...WC
Shoes...Gazit outlet
Bag...WC
Shushu...from Rome
etc...off brand

Point!

My make~

Love my new WC hatT_T

Hatuli on the guitar:D

Hatuli on the drums XD



Well that's it for today.
I don't know what to do nowT_T I'm working this evening ugh
I hope my mood will get a little better before that;-;

So I wish you all a great day!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿