2020年3月30日月曜日

買い物~Gets post


Good morning~

Today I woke up early~ Lately I can't really sleep.. It's like I slept enough for the next weeks and now I'm never tired:X

Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you that read my latest post and checked my makeup tutorial!^^
 I'm really excited cause it's like the first time in years that I make a makeup tutorial and  many people said they wanna give it a try, I really can't wait to see their photos!<3


Today's post is a get post!
I won't really have any of those in the near future;-; But those are my very last gets before this whole crazy situation started~ 
I went to the hisalo and I couldn't checking the Bezalel market that is right in front of the hisaloXD
So those were my amazing finds!

Super cute top! I plan to wear in unbuttoned with sabrina pants or a mini skirt^^
15 Shekels

Summer beach wear with an amazing color~~ Very Sifow
5 Shekels

FINALLY I got one of my wish list items!! I wanted a brown bikini for like.. 3 yearsXD And I never found the perfect one
Well if this isn't THE PERFECT ONE
10 Shekels (!!!)

Tie-dye long dress that I just really loved the colors of~
10 Shekels

Paris Hilton\Britney Spears type of top~
5 Shekels

It's so 2004

And if we're talking about Paris Hilton,
A Von Dutch skirt:OO
Idk if it's original but I really like the shape of it and it's super cool to find even a fake Von Dutch in Israel for 10 SheksXD

Also this must have item for gyaruXD Plated denim skirt~ For 10 Shekels as well

Dalmatian print cardigan, Always good to have one
10 Shekels

The most expansive get of the day, 30 Shekels (XD) 
I really wanted a long plaid coat, Extra points if it's colorful plaid, Extra points if it has a hoodieXD

kirakira mofumofu poshettoXD
10 Shekels each

This material is trendy in 1999 so I had to have itXD I also bought a green one for Emi

And look at those adorable colorful watches Emi got me for Purim! I love them all<33




I still don't know what I'm gonna do today, We thought about maybe an Akipoyo Instagram live but we'll see^^

For now I'm just chilling here with Kve


oh
Yesterday's late dinner by Hatuli:

Pasta in parmigiano, mustard and olive oil with a lot of black pepper, Tomato seeds and Tzfat cheese

One of the yummiest dinners we had so far


Now I'm gonna go hang the laundry~XD

Have a nice day<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿