2020年3月31日火曜日

UP!★★★


Yo~

It's the last day of March!
This month had been so weird. I can't believe we're in quarantine for so long:O
Still trying to make the best of it though, A lot of blog content and a lot of spending time with Hatuli<3
I do miss my family and friends but I also know it's very important that we stay strong this time in order to make this situation better.

Today I woke up not too late but also a little later then I wished~ I did some laundry and then I watched Shin & Chris makeup live on IG^^ After that we talked a little bit in the discord voice chat:D

Hatul my teenage son

Yellow laundry day!

Earlier I went to the grocery store and finally!!!!! was managed to buy some eggs!! They limit the sale to one egg package per a person though:O
Hatuli made me Kichri~ We asked my mom for the recipe
It's a traditional food in my Iraqi family:D Rice with orange lentils cooked with tomato sauce and onion, With Cumin (so Iraqi), Garlic & Butter
The best way to serve it or at least my favorite is with egg on top! So this couldn't be perfect if I hadn't find those eggsXD

yummy:D


Last night I watched Innu & Noy doing their makeup live on IG and after that we had a video chat:D
InnuXDDD
They're all fancy and I'm like

Talking to Kve while I bring food


Also today I was super happy to see a gal using my makeup tutorial I posted a few days ago!
Regina kindly permitted me to post her pics here on my blog^^ Look how cute she looks!
@regina26israel

Also the outfit, The pose, Everything!! This look is super super cute on her!<3

Thank you so much! This is so nice to see the results of my makeup tutorialT_T <3
If you wanna try it too I'll be happy to see and share your pics as well!!

So tomorrow I'm gonna make a makeup live with Mayu on Instagram at 15:00 Israel time~~ We're planning to do 2011 gyaru make! 
I can't decide which gal I should chose as an inspo for this look:O Any suggestions?

Well, See you tomorrow!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. I would love to see some of the recipes for these dishes you post. They look so good T_T
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'll can post them for sure!<333 Anything that you want me to start with?^^

      削除
    2. Yay! <3
      I would say your top 3 comfort foods :D

      削除
    3. I'll work on that with Hatuli asap:DDD

      削除