2020年3月7日土曜日

Mercari Gets!


Yaho-!

How are you today?
I'm using my Saturday for some house cleaning and working on my blog^^ And of course, Trying to rest a little as wellXD
It's been a while already since I got my latest mercari order and I wanted to share with you my gets!

So first thing I got is January 2002 egg with my love Hiromi Endo on the cover <33
I will definitely post my favortie looks from this one in one of my next posts!

Cocolulu turtle neck~ I have an ongoing turtle neck boom so now I also need some bo sleeve ones for spring
I absolutely LOVE the old school Cocolulu font~ Very surf style<3

And as I said, Turtle neck boom!XD
Fave pattern~ pink leopard! Perfect top for spring

Also I finally got me a proper school bag~

I got this one from Jassie, And in the photo in mercari it looked black and it wasn't written anywhere that it's actually dark brown but when it came I was really surprised to see that it's actually VERY brownXD

I really wanted a black one though.. I'm gonna have to steal Otochi's bag then..

But i'm not too disappointed! Cause look how cute and tropical it is inside!

Annnnd my favorite item for this order, Cocolulu rain proof set up!

The colors, The over size shape... The huge hibi on the back!!

Ketsululu!


I literally wear this jacket every single rainy day since I got itXD
I'm inlove

Also some presents I got!^^
ADORABLE Gudetama pocchi from Innu
Yellow Submarine socks from Shachar
And a beautiful wooden necklace from Moriya

Thank you so much!T_T

Oh, Another very important thing that I got, Is this perfume~

If you ever wanted to smell like Shibuya 109, This is the perfume for youXD
It was a little expensive but totally worth it! I always feel like I came out of the shower:D It smells like clean laundry^^ It's name is totally on point lol


One more thing I wanted to share is on outfit from this week~ I never really take outfit pics anymore unless I'm going out, Cause I have no time to dress up:(

Cardigan...FOX
Shirt...Tamnoon
Pants...Abercrombie
Shoes...Zara
Hat...Valentine's High

Very fast fashionXD


Now I think I'm gonna watch Super Gals, I already finished the series:(( I'm so sad..
Emi and I are planning to watch the final Episode together
Btw, I don't know why, But when Towa rin showed this photo of her with her high school friends at Moonlight Cafe I cried:(

So bye bye for now, see you next time!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. The CocoLulu rain proof set is so cute and looks so good on you!! <3

    返信削除
  2. הכל מושלם כמעט כמוך
    ৲( ᵒ ૩ᵕ )৴♡*৹

    返信削除