2020年3月20日金曜日

Lifeこうしん. . .


Late good morning!

This is the first time I woke up this late this week.. I don"t like it:P sleeping too much is giving me a headache
I keep doing stuff at home like cleaning, Organizing and decorating~ This was what I did yesterday:
Remember I put those photos of Hatuli and me in frames?

That's how they look nowXD

I swear the only thing that bothers me is that I didn't get enough posca colors before all the shops were closed lol



Hatuli and I just stay at home this day and doing things together~

And also Hatuli is making a lot of food so I eat very well~
Big salad every evening<3

Corn bread with sour cream

Hummus and beans

And this is going to be ramenXD

Every night we watch stuff on Netflix but mostly we watch FaudaXD



We finished season 3 and we started watching season 1 again we can't live without itXd I swear I'll speak fluent Arabic when we come out of here lololol

It feels so weird to think today is Friday...:X I think today I gonna blog again in the evening, I still have many posts I wanted to make!:O
Well,
Have a cozy weekend everyone<3

Byeki!

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿