2020年3月18日水曜日

Home decor update❣

Yo!


How is your days going? got to do anything interesting?
The main thing I'm doing those day is reviving old projects and cleaning:P
We FINALLY hang those shelves we wanted to hang for literally years

I still wanna draw something on that chest
And of course Pooh san got a place of honor cause it's 1999 and he's the most popular guy there is


Also I decorated some pics and put them in frames~ next step will be decorating the frames:D

And finalllllllllly I did the purikura board of Hatuli and me from our Japan trip!


Kve is always sleeping on the couch next to meXD 


The day before yesterday I went to the hisalo with Emi
It's still open~~ I wanted to go today too but I got a stomach ache so didn't..

Waiting Emi next to Hachi's Israeli cousin

lol

Super simple outfit~
Emi didn't tell me she's planning to dress up!!>:O
Shirt...Abercrombie
Skirt...Hametzion
Necklace...Accessorize

Now I thought oh well no ones gonna see me anyway but guess what this guy saw us sitting next to Hachiko and took a photo of usXDD lol a guy from work sent me this today I was really surprisedXD

bus selfie on the way home

I got very close to the color I wanted, But still need a few tans to get there~
I need a new tanning cream asap but now I have no money:(



Last night the gals came for an indoors party at my houseXD I'll blog about that later~
This morning I woke up with the worst stomach ache as I mentioned so most of the day I was in bed

Hatuli taking photos of me suffering


Now I'm waiting for dinner, We plan to watch a scary movie tonight<3
I didn't do anything meaningful today but I hope tomorrow I'll feel better and then I'll do more stuff I wanted to do!

See you in my next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. הקישוטים החדשים בבית מושלמים!♡
    אני מקווה שתהיה לנו עוד הזדמנות ללכת למכון שיזוף
    ヽ(≡ω≡;ヽ)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. תודה ילדדדד^3^
      אני רוצה מחר ללכת אוף הלוואי וזה יקרה

      削除