2020年3月24日火曜日

Home. . .☆゚.*・。゚


Ossu!

Today I worked on new posts for you! It took me almost the whole dayXD
I woke up at 10 and started working on a makeup tutorial, Then I worked on a new cool theme post!

Quotation is going.. not bad. I have time for stuff which is nice. On the other hand, The money issue is getting kinda scary. I really hope to get paid soon:(
Also my mercari order from almost a month ago didn't come and there is no info about it on the Israeli mail tracking system, and when I checked the link Japonica sent me for tracking, I saw that the last update was that it's in the mail office in Japan from more the 10 days ago:(
That's really sucks........

Yesterday Hatui and I woke up VERY late cause we went to sleep in the morning!!!! After watching 908509409 things on Netflix.
We had some skin care time


I used this mask by Pure Smile, I didn't really like it:( I mean my skin felt nice after but I didn't like the smell too much (very fruity) and I prefer the milk type masks

Then we watched some more stuff and Kve as sleeping the whole time


Ugly

Before dinner we cleaned Hatuli's room (I did most of it:X)
 and then Hatul made some noodles with vegetables and egg for dinner<3

The day before he made veggie Ramen for dinner<3333
The soup was made of beans and it was super creamy, And instead of the chasshu there is sweet potato baked with Mirin and Soy sauce
If anyone wants the recipe, Let me knowXD

Now I'm waiting for today's dinner, Mashed potatoes<<3

I'm sooooooooooooo tiredT_T I think it's cause I woke up a little earlier then I should have, Last night I went to sleep after 2 amT_T
I wonder if I should make a special post tomorrow, Or should I keep posting about some meets we had before we had to lock ourselves at home:X
We'll see.

Anyway, See you in my next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. Omg that photo of Hatul on the computer with the mask is priceless!!!! LOL
    And the kitty is so cute <3
    Wow that food looks amazing!!!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除