2020年3月27日金曜日

Video chat day

Hiii

Today was Friday and it's super weird cause I woke up thinking it was Wednesday!XD Then I saw Innu's story and I'm like WHAT
IS IT FRIDAY
WHERE DID THE LAST TWO DAYS GO
??

Yesterday Emi & I had our makeup live on Instagram~
 We did our makeup (1999 style ofc) then just chatted and answered questions~ And mostly just acted like idiots through the whole timeXD




...

I wonder how those pics will come out



Even Rumiringo watched some of our live!!!! This morning I woke up and saw she shared it on her story!XDD

We were on live for like... 3 hoursXD

Then Hatuli and I went out for some grocery shopping

Chaotic times..

We came home and Hatul made us dinner~ Baked sweet potato with sour cream and home made hot sauce
It was perfect<33

Also he made some tangerine juice<3 Reminds me of my childhood

I'm being abused while watching Netflix


Kve is asleep and doesn't save me thank you really

Then we had a gyarusa video chat

Innu lost itXD

Hatul.

Like a group of wanted people trying to hide their identity

X


More of that


Noy's sister Tal & The ring of fire

It was nice talking with my gals and seeing then at the same timeXD I missed them;; I miss out meets!T__T

Today I didn't do much, Organized the house a little bit, Did some dishes.. gave Kve a shower:P boring kinda day
tomorrow I might create some more blog content though^^

Well, I'm going to sleep early today so I can wake up earlier tomorrow!

Good Night!

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿