2020年3月16日月曜日

Cheapest oldschool gets!


Good morning <3

second day of this weird haruyasumi :P
Yesterday I organized the house like crazy so I could clean it today, But I also wanna go to the hisalo today cause it's openXD
Also I have more time for skin care, Which is something I started a while back when I still had 0 time and I wanna have a whole post about soon^^

Bihaku


Today I used this Pure Smile Gold mask which is the milky type that is my favorite <3

And one more thing I had to share before I start with the gets is this idiotXD
He has no front teeth so his tongue just falls out lol!


So the gets in this post are from Shuk Bezalel which is my no.1 place to buy in Israel lolol I just find the BEST THINGS there and I don't need any brand or anything cause my favorite thing is to dig through a pile of cheap clothesXD
Every item in this post cost 5 sheks!

Two surf style shorts, The brown one had some stains but tbh I don't mind cause I'm thinking of making it into tie dye XD

Yellow camo mini skirt and this adorable GALS style top

Look at the little flowers;-;

This wasn't originally a set but I made it into one cause it looks super sporty and cute!

Also my recent akusegai (Accessories shopping)~ Some hair clips for Emi & me, Stickers of course, lots of plastic accessories and some George Harrison key chainsXD


I thought also to share 3 super casual outfits for work, I never really dress up in the morning cause I leave the house so early and it's usually very cold

Tshirt...Cocolulu
Coat...Roxy
Pants...Pull&Bear
Bag...NO LOGO

Tshirt...off brand
Jacket...FOX (my brother's)
Sweat pants...FOX
Bag...Kinji
Necklaces...Alba Rosa, Love Boat

Sweatshirt...Delta
Overall...TwentyFourSeven
Shushu...SBY
Earrings...off brand


Well that's it for this post!
We'll see if I'll blog again todayXD I have something I need to do for Papillon as well so. We'll see^^

Have a nice day and take care!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. הכל מושלם!
    הכי אהבתי את הסטאפ והחולצה כחול לבן עם הפרחים הקטנים!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. נכון מגעיל?? מחכה כבר לקיץ ולמתי שיהיה אפשר לצאת מהבית;-;

      削除
  2. Your cat is just so cute! <3

    I love all of the goodies you got! Makes me wanna find some cute summery things!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I can't wait to go out alreadybso I can wear everything!;0; I miss dressing up!

      削除