2020年3月6日金曜日

Akipoyo Dinner


Yo!

Weekennnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
I'm so happyXD
Hatuli made us pizza and salad for dinner and also super yummy dessert~ I'm thinking of going to sleep soon cause I'm already tired, Today I didn't have a nap after work which is a good thing, I hate taking naps in the afternoon:( Yesterday I did it and ended up sleeping the whole rest of the day after work! Feels like such a waste of time:((


Anyway, Today I wanna tell about our hangout on a Friday night 2 weeks ago!
It was before I cut my hair, And every time I see a pic of me with long hair I feel happy that I had a haircut! Feels so much more like myself and happy with myself right now^^

So We had an Akipoyo meeting cause we celebrated that Inns finished her course
I went for a casual 99' co*de & make

It's super trendy to glue small rhinestones under you eye:P


Also wearing my new Love Boat necklace<3 I really thing my favorite place to get accessories is LoveBo^^

Emi & Yan came to pick me up, and we met the gals at a Restaurant called Okinawa in Tel Aviv

My gals<3


I had veggie sushi^^

AKP!

My outfit for that day~

Onepiece...off brand (Allenby st.)
Shoes...La Carte
Bag...PiyoKoPiyoKo
Accessories...LoveBo, off brand

Awkward E.girl pose
Innu's disco ball butt was in every picXD

Hi there

With my Miyu rin

We drank a little lolol we had a few jugs of sake




Pocket camera selfie

Handsome bunch



Then we went out to get some snacks (yes after we ateXD) and sit at the perk cause we are just so fancy
With my Ran pyon coat

Akipoyo Gyarusa Forever!




We lost it at some point as always



spot me



Mayu's friend saw us from a balcony in the neighborhood and took a pic of us lololol

We did some parapara and just hang there for a while

Then Mayu had to go and we walked Innu to her bus station, Then Noy, Emi & me went to Mcdo and waited there for our rides home lol cause it was raining:( 

When Yan took me home he was ind enough to take some pics of Emi & me!
Those tights made my legs pale:X

It was cold;;




As always I had a lot of fun with my gals and also it was fun that we were in full power cause we were all there for a changeT_T


So that's it for today's post!
I hope everyone is having a nice and safe weekend<3

Good night!

GeorgiePiyo


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿