2020年3月28日土曜日

Just another day. . .


Hiiiii

Today I wanted to finally post my makeup tutorial, But ended up making a whole new oneXD
After looking through Shibuya 1999 a few times in the last few days, I felt like I have to make something about that makeup style, It's super easy and super cute!
I promise to post the tutorial this week for sure!

Besides that today was normal


Hatul make some vegetarian kuba

Yummy<3


Also we went out and took some pics for Papillon

Behind the scenes

We watched some stuff and ate together and I also watched Emi & Kelsey doing their makeup live on Instagram
Then I decided to customize this phone~ I was inspired by a photo I've seen on Instagram


I really like this color
I think I'm gonna add some stickers and stuff too

I'm now sitting here with my face mask and then I'll go to sleep~

I use this now

I think Etude House masks are my favorite, I might have already mentioned it but still...
This one also feels really good and smells super good too<3

Well, I promise tomorrow's post will be more interesting I swear I swearXD

And one more thing before I go- Daily Kve



Well, Good night~! See you tomorrow!

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. wow! ur custom phone! I wonder how u will finish doing the deco...
    Before everything shut down, I kept finding old 2009 digital cameras, like sony cyber shot and I kept buying them! there’s a reason for that... (´-ω-`*)

    but this kind of gives me an idea for what to do with a few of them, especially since I got my posca markers back!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I REGRETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT more them anything that I didn't get more poscas before shops were closed!!!!!!!! I don;t have red and green and my like can not be complete

      削除