2020年3月23日月曜日

Which Kogyaru type are you?

I had so much fun doing kogyaru lately, That I decided to do a kogyaru related post!

It's 1999 and you're 16, Seifuku is what you wear almost 100% of your time, And you have to find a way to show your own style and your personality! In that case,
Which Kogyaru Type Are You??


1.チャラチャラ
(Charachara)

If the dollar store was a person, That's how he would look like-
You're always broke but somehow you always have the most fashionable items-
'Accessories are a gals best friends'-
Too C00L For SCH00L-


Your biggest hobby is to hang with friends, Eating snacks and take purikura. You don't care about guys but they care about you. You curl your hair on public transportation and do your makeup at Mcdo, And you sent at least 100 ugly face photos of you and your friends to egg's readers section.

2.かわいい子
(Kawaiiko)

Strawberry flavored everything-
You have a nickname for every fluffy toy you own-
Reading Mahou shojo in class-
ne'?;D'-


You're a pink barbie like princess and you love all things cute. Boys love you and you go to Disneyland at least 4 times a year. You collect stickers and put kaomoji in the end of every sentence, And you will stop to pet every dog you see in the street even if you're late. 

3.いい子
(iiko)

Queen of selling panties-
High fashion brands only-
Can't live without your mobile phone-
They'll never know you started the rumors-


Your grades are perfect and the teachers love you, But they will never know you're doing enjo kusai after school. You're the leader of the group and you and your friends anonymously send mean messages to other girls you don't like. Always home by 9 pm but you'll sneak out to meet your friends in Shibuya and drink in front of Famima.

4.サーフガール
(Surf girl)

SPF100-
Tropical everything-
Monkey boys are your typu-
Summer 4ever-

You skip school and go to the beach at least twice a week. You only carry the essentials: Tanning cream, Snacks and magazines. You work at the hisalo and everyone in Shibuya knows you, And you were one of the first gals that made the Alba shopper a must item. On summer break you have a second job at the beach and you own 60 bikini pairs.


So which one are you?? 1, 2, 3 or 4? And can you guess which one is me?XD
Let me know in the comments or in other SNS, I'm really interested in who's who!:DD


See you in my next post!

Byekiiiiiii

GeorgiePiyo

6 件のコメント:

  1. I love this post so much!! ♡✧( ु•⌄• )
    Every look & type is amazing but I have to say that I'm definitely a surfer gal!!
    (๑>ᴗ<๑)
    בכלל אני כבר מחכה שנחזור לשלוט בדיזי :(

    返信削除
  2. I can't decide whether you are 1 or 4 hahaha <3
    This post was amazing!! I think I would be a mix of 1 and 3 but less a lot less bitchy xD

    返信削除
  3. I think you are a mix of them haha :)
    I think I'm 1 or 2 :3

    xoxo

    返信削除
  4. LOVE this post! I feel I'm a combo of 1 and 2. Moreso 1 though xD
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除