2020年3月4日水曜日

春だ~! Hanami double date♡



Today is my day off!
I'm having so much fun just sitting here in my sunny living room waiting for the laundry machine XD You appreciate the small things when you wake up every day at 5 am and come home at 5 pm T_T


Today's post is the second part of last weekend's double date with Emi & Yan!
In my last post I told you about strawberry picking, So after that we went for a little Hanami:D

Hi there mr. bee!


It was a super beautiful place called Latrun and there were so many blooming trees! I'm so happy we got to see them this year!


Beautiful sunny day





Pooh also wanted to go hanami





Spring is here


This place really was super cool


With my Hatul




Hatul is a kogyaru part 2



He picked up a stick and poked and hit everything until I was mad at him

Picked up my own stick and ran after him when he won't stop



It was hilarious in general cause Hatuli and Yan were on the loose and I was laughing the whole time

With the fifth member

ready for execution


Yan put his sunglasses on Pooh and started screaming NOW ONLY POOH!!! JUST POOH!!!!!!!!!!

Me being yelled at

Just Pooh


Everyone with Pooh

Hatul.

1999 candid

CocoLulu ad

Also my outfit details!

Top...Omotesando
Pants...Bialik st.
Shoes...Sevens
Bag...Shuk Bezalel
Accessories...LoveBoat, Paris Kids, etc
Alba Rosa shopper



And the boyz

Then we went to a burger place that was under the bridge where we went hanami
I ordered a beyond meat cheese burger^^

It was really good:OO

And after we ate we took a little more picsXDD Cause of the cool sunset~



And then we went home~ happy and full XD

Every double date is even more fun then the one before! I really can't wait for our next one^^
We have too many planes XD


Now I'm gonna do some house chores since I'm going out soon and that's the only time I have to so them T_T I'm so tired every day after work:((
But that's ok, Cause as long as it's so sunny outside I'm just happy<3

Have a great day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


1 件のコメント:

  1. היה כיף ממשששששש
    אני כבר מחכה לדייט הבא
    ┌|≧∇≦|┘

    返信削除