2020年3月29日日曜日

Basic oldschool makeup tutorial☻

Hello~!
⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒
Today I wanna do something a little different~ A makeup tutorial!
I've been asked to do that a few times and I never really did, But I decided since now I have a lot of free time, I might try it^^

The makeup I chose to do is a super basic and simple oldschool makeup, The kind you'll typically see in some late 90s\early 2000s gals. It's not sophisticated or dolly like, And it's super casual and I think that can be a good start for gals that feel insecure to go out in full ott gal make yet^^
Also the products I use are pretty basic and not expansive at all!

This is what I used for this tutorial:

Essence Sculpted volume mascara
Essence I  Stage eyeshadow base
Etude House tear drop liner no.2 (White Tear)
Essence water proof eyeliner
Clypso magic foundation concealer (salmon orange)
Essence eyebrow pencil (04-blonde)
White & black eyepencils
Essence soft touch mousse makeup (43 matt toffee)
Milucca white glittery eyeshadow
Nail deco 
Essence XXXL Shine lipgloss (Timless Beuty)
Diamond Lash lash glue
Light eyebrow mascara
Heavy Rotation eyeshadow palette
Canmake Jewelry Shadow Veil eyeshadows
White glittery eyesadow cream
K-Palette 1Day Magic 3D Palette

Well, Let's start!

First thing is hiding dark circles, blemish and such. O have to say I tried many different concealers, And this was the only one that worked for me, It's really magicalXD


I use this fluffy brush and just tap and blend it until it covers all the places I wanna cover

The difference is even more visible in real life!

Then I use this essence mousse makeup~ My favorite foundation is mousse makeup, It blends really well and it feels really good on my skin~ It might be too heavy for oily skin but for my skin it's perfect. My only problem with this one is that the shade is a bit too yellow, But so far I didn't find any makeup I rather use.


I use this dark shade to match with my body skin tone; Even though I tan weekly, I'm really careful with my face, And I use sunscreen every day~ That's why my face is always looks so white when I don't have makeup on:P

I use a blending sponge to put the makeup on~

Then I use essence eyeshadow base~

Just tapping until it covers the lip and also it's important to tap some over the lid and up to the eyebrow since we're gonna put eyeshadows all over itXD

As I said, This makeup is very basic and bery simple, Therefor we'll use only 2-3 eyeshadows.

First we use the white eyeshadow as a "base" color, like so:

Then using light blue or silver eyeshadow only on the lip under the eye crease

Time to start creating the eyeshape we want~

Using black eyeliner I draw a thin line and the wing will fave down~ It doesn't need to be too long, But it depends on your eye size~ We want to make the eye slightly bigger and not VERY big like in dolly type of makeup that you see in later gyaru looks

That's when I do my eyebrows~
The reason I wait with my eyebrows is because I want to let the makeup sit on my face for a little while, Otherwise the eyebrow pencil is smearing and the shape doesn't look as sharp as I want

First we create the shape we want using the pencil~
For this makeup style Toy want to do your eyebrows as this as u can, Which is the popular shape in the 90s and early 2000s

Draw the inner part and make it thinner at the outer end, My way to do it is lifting the end of the eyebrows and just draw a thin line downwards

So you get something like this.

Then use the darker shade of the eyebrow palette; Draw a line in the on the upper part of the eyebrow and blend it in the thicker part, Leave the thin part as is, The eyebrows should be arched and not too soft looking


Then you can use eyebrow mascara, But I don't find it always necessary


Time to contour your nose~
I usually use Canmake nose shadow palette but it broke so now I use this till I get a new one.

this is how I do my contour~


I think every gal needs to find the right way to contour her nose in a way that looks good, Cause every one has a very different nose shape~ The important thing in this makeup in to start the  contouring right where the eyebrows are, Like they are a part of the contour itself.

Done!

Lashes!
For this makeup you wanna use lashes there are not too thick of long, I love using spiky ones cause they look like the lashes that you see in earlier gyaru makeup photos~
Those are a 100en lashes for exampleXD

Then we close the eyeshape with the black pencil first, And then we use the white one for the namina bukuro (tear line)


They are the opposite from one another~ The black line should be thicker at the outer corner, And the white line will be thicker in the inner corner of the eye
I like to make the end of the lines round~

Then the bottom lashes~ This part is optional, You can use only mascara if you want, But I rather use bottom lashes anyway~
I used random natural looking lashes and I glue then just below the gap between my eye and the thick part of the black line. in the inner corner they are glues closer to my actual lash line

Then mascara on the top lashes to blend them with the false lashes

And we're almost done!
Just a few kirakira ways to make this makeup more trendy in 1999!

I use this glittery white eyeliner on the inner corners of my eyes to make the white line more 3D and kirakira



One more thing I like to do is using cream eyeshadow as a highlighter~
What it does is making the makeup less flat and somehow "imperfect", which I find kinda magical? I'd say? in oldschool makeup


Using your finger smear it on the white stripe down your nose

On your brow bones under the arch of your eyebrow

And from the inner corner of your eye down to your cheek

Another 1999 trend is little glittery stones under your eyes! just use nail deco and eyelash glue to put whatever stones you chose

Just make a small dot with the glue where you want the deco to be

Then you can use tweezers to place the stones

And the laaaaaaast thing- Lips!
I use only lipgloss for this makeup, To make it light and casual~ Any nude or light color lipgloss will do. If it's glittery- even better!



And we're done!
 The good thing about this makeup is- You can choose not to use circle lenses and it looks just as gal, Even if you have dark eyes~ At least in my opinion^^ Sometimes it looks even more oldschool without the lenses:> 

Closeup to the eye makeup~


Yay!

I really hope you liked this tutorial, And even more important, I hope you found it useful!^^
Feel free to tell me what you think!:> And if you try this makeup, I'll be more then happy to see the results!<333

Thank you for reading!


GeorgiePiyo

4 件のコメント:

  1. wow this tutorial is so cute!!
    I want to try georgie style makeup now (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و
    since I have to be in the house forever, I think I will give it a shot this week! Thank u for the tutorial and for endless inspiration as always!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I can't wait for our makeup date on Sunday *winkwink*

      削除
  2. Thank you for this! <3
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除